After Trollop’s poor results in the five orgasms challenge, I have to ask: Are you guys doing your Kegels? Yes, I’m asking all of you heathens and not just the pregger ones.
I’m surprised a lot of women don’t know what the Kegel muscle is (more accurately called pubococcygeus or PC muscle), or if they do know about it they’re not exercising it. DUDE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!? No one wants a loose coochie!
I admit, I’m lazy and I barely go to the gym. (In my defense I go shopping almost everyday and walk for 3 hours.) But when it comes to my PC muscles, I tone and condition, squeeze/hold/release, clench and unclench, baby. Here’s why:
- A strong PC muscle (let’s call it “The Kegel”) gives both partners a muchos greater sexual fulfillment. Meaning: MORE MORE MORE orgasms, more intense orgasms, including the ever elusive G-spot orgasms.
- “The Kegel” will give you a higher libido. You’ll get in closer connection with your body and become more responsive and intuitive during sex. Hence, the sex will become better and you’ll want more sex because you’re learning how to work it the way you want it.
- “The Kegel” will squeeze your man’s pole of love so tight he’ll see the light and whimper from orgasmic delight!
Okay, let’s find your PC muscles first. Here are some tips:
- The easy way: While you’re peeing, intentionally stop the flow of urine. Repeat it several times till you become familiar with the muscle you’re using to stop the flow. This muscle is your PC muscle.
- The Harlot’s way *wink*: Ask your lover for help. Lie down. Take his hand and guide his finger inside your vajayjay. Clench. If he feels pressure around his finger, you’re using the right muscle.
If you keep forgetting to do your Kegels, the key is this: find something to use as a trigger. Like when you’re having breakfast, waiting in line at the pornshop, on a subway, browsing our blog, anything really—and the beauty of it is no one needs to know why you’re grinning. Or shuddering, heh.
Now, don’t think the men are getting off easy here (pun intended). Yep, men have PC muscles too:
Exercising this muscle regularly will prolong the duration of lovemaking and make your climax much more intense. Some say that guys with healthy PC muscles can actually hang a towel over their erections and raise and lower their penises at will.
If that’s not enough to convince you blokes to do Kegels I don’t know what is. Chicas, feel free to share this info with your BF, hubby and every dude in your harem whose sorry asses aren’t reading TBB, hmph. Thank me later when you’re having better sex. :P
In conclusion, here’s what I hope some of you have learned:
- DO your Kegel exercises.
- DON’T underestimate the power that lies between your legs.
- Let me repeat it again, say it with me this time: There is NO excuse not to do Kegels.
- Added tip for the ladies: Try doing some Kegel crunches while your man is deep inside you. That would give your PC muscles some work and I guarantee, your lover will take it like a man: moaning and begging for more. *g*