Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Busy as a bee

Guys, I’ve been ridiculously busy lately and I love it!

I’m organizing a round table with the candidate and 30 young professionals for Thursday morning; I’m working pretty much 24/7 till then.

All this stress is making me eat like a hog. *sniff* I’ve gained 6 pounds in the last 2 weeks and I refuse to even see myself in a mirror. My plan is to starve myself for the next 2 weeks—or, if anyone has a good, simple and FAST diet please let me know. And please, no health conscious “it’s better to lose the weight slowly” comments because I’m not listening to any of that until I lose these 7 pounds first!

The BF and I have joint custody of a baby boxer. She is the most adorable puppy you’ve ever seen. I am madly in love with her and yet I can’t keep her here because she’ll need more space as she grows so the BF has her at home, and I get her in the weekends and at night when the BF comes over. Poor puppy is living like the child of a divorced couple LOL.

Labels:


3 comment(s):

Blogger Shosh said...

Trollop, don't you know that when you're stressed out, that's the fastest way to lose weight. They don't call it stress diet for no reason.

Check yourself in the mirror again...who knows, those six pounds could very well be 'muscles' you've gained wielding pens around for all those things you do.

2/27/2008 06:19:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

How exciting. Glad you're having fun. Don't worry too much about the extra weight. With all the things you're doing you'll lose it in a blink. Go easy on Nutella, though.

2/27/2008 07:55:00 AM  

Blogger This Girl said...

Vast quantities of green tea and loads of fiber coupled with over thinking and stress that leaves you rocking back-and-forth in a chair mumbling to yourself is what works for me.

If you are looking for the outrageous, my friend, the former model, swears by 2 slices of double fiber whole grain toast for breakfast, 6 cups of raw baby spinach with balsamic vinegar for lunch and sparkling mineral water with a candy bar for dinner. She calls it the legal heroin diet. She is however as vicious as a rabid dog.

3/13/2008 08:52:00 PM