Tuesday, May 20, 2008

90210: Then and now

I’m such a geek. If I were anymore excited about the new 90210 series they’d put me in a straightjacket.

Please forgive my vulgar enthusiasm and watch the promo video while I dance a jig.




And yet, nothing beats the intro with the original cast. How could I have thought the girls were so cool? They’re all wearing mommy jeans and hideous bikinis. And don’t get me started on Brenda’s bangs and those absolutely horrid long-sleeved shirts she used to favor.

Should I be embarrassed to mention I still watch the old reruns? :/


Labels: ,


4 comment(s):

Blogger Marg said...

Just the music brings back memories of having to watch this show!

This and Melrose Place were the first two shows that I remember having in depth discussions about at work.

Couldn't see the first trailer. Will come back and see if it works later.

5/20/2008 04:16:00 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...

hey there's no shame in 90210 watching! :) jennie garth is the only reason is started watching dancing with the stars last season! i saw a bit of ian ziering's season the year before, but i'm a kelly taylor fan. :)

5/20/2008 04:32:00 PM  

Blogger Shoshana said...

I caught a few shows...I wasn't a TV person until two years ago. I'd probably start watching this from the beginning like I did Gilmore Girls.

5/21/2008 11:18:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems like they actually have high school students playing...shock high school students this time around. Sort of looks like it will be a cross between the old 90210 and Gossip Girl....

Note on the outfits...if we find their outfits scary..just imagine what people will say about our outfits 10 or 20 years from now :P Adn that makes me think...what will the next big thing be :P

5/29/2008 02:37:00 AM