Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blogging around

I’ve nothing to blog about so I’m sending you guys over to some of the blogs I visit frequently. Go; entertain yourselves while I find something to say LOL.
  • The Pioneer Woman: As much as I love Ree and the amazing way she was with words, I love her husband, Marlboro Man, more. I keep asking my BF to pretend he’s “marlboromanesque” and wear chaps and ride horses. He has farms and livestock and is in the dairy business so, really, it’s not like I’m asking him to wear chaps on top of his suit pants at an office. You’d think my request was unreasonable! *hmmphh*
  • The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Yep, Ree again and, boy, can she cook. Her recipes are fun and easy and look totally drool-worthy. They might also give you a heart attack after a couple of bites LOL.
  • Trashionista: Fun book reviews and recommendations mostly on chick lit which I lurve. (I don’t really read the reviews but look up the book titles in Amazon. *wink*)
  • WWTDD: Cheeky, sarcastic and funny observations about TV, movies and celebrities.
  • A Book Lover: You guys know I hate book reviews—both writing and reading them—yet I like Alice’s reviews. I think it’s because she’s real. She doesn’t try to be funny or snarky or overly I’m-a-smart-and-knowledged-book-reviewer-look-at-me-and-adore-my-smartness.
Any blogs you guys love that I should check out?

Labels: ,


7 comment(s):

Blogger Shoshana said...

I check out Lightning Bugs Butt archives. He's funny. He's still funny, but his older post are great.

Then there's Slick. You have to see it to believe it.

I like this City Daily Photos. There's so many neat things to see, and I don't have to read much. :P

Thank you again for the plug on This Book for Free.

3/06/2008 10:46:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

Thanks for the tips Trollop. I think I'm gonna like trashionista and A book Lover.

I'm not sure if you'll like him but I love reading MetroDad's (metrodad.typepad.com) posts. Give him a try. He's really funny.

3/08/2008 05:20:00 AM  

Blogger Kiah-Monique said...

Hey girls, how ya been? I have some great news... I met Nigel Barker in person! Very cute guy and he gave me his autograph and a pic(which will be posted on my wall). I'll be very happy for awhile.

3/13/2008 06:27:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

I don't have new blog offerings, but I have a new TV show (same difference, right?): New Amsterdam.

Ok. So the premise is as cheesy and clichéd as all get out - it sounds like a bad romance novel - but the execution is pretty awesome.

It's managing to steer clear of and even subvert some of those old, tired clichés. And the lead guy is pretty, can act and is often without his shirt. I approve.

'Course, it's a FOX show, so who knows how long it'll last. Between this show, The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Whedon's Dollhouse (not yet aired)... that's a lot of shows for FOX to unceremoniously cancel on me. *sigh*

PS. I hope you guys are okay. :)

3/14/2008 05:11:00 AM  

Blogger Kiah-Monique said...

well if you dont have something to talk about heres one for u. women that sits on boyfriends toilet for two years. u should google it.

3/14/2008 01:09:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ladies,
I checked out Slick....very funny. Liked it.
I read about that girl, too. the one on the toilet. Wow, What the hell happened there? Next time you're mad at your boyfriend/husband, you can comfort yourself by knowing (hopefully) that he'd never let you sit on the toilet for 2 years without stepping in.

3/14/2008 03:12:00 PM  

Blogger Alice said...

Oh, that's me! I do feel honored. :)

4/29/2008 05:55:00 PM