- The Pioneer Woman: As much as I love Ree and the amazing way she was with words, I love her husband, Marlboro Man, more. I keep asking my BF to pretend he’s “marlboromanesque” and wear chaps and ride horses. He has farms and livestock and is in the dairy business so, really, it’s not like I’m asking him to wear chaps on top of his suit pants at an office. You’d think my request was unreasonable! *hmmphh*
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Yep, Ree again and, boy, can she cook. Her recipes are fun and easy and look totally drool-worthy. They might also give you a heart attack after a couple of bites LOL.
- Trashionista: Fun book reviews and recommendations mostly on chick lit which I lurve. (I don’t really read the reviews but look up the book titles in Amazon. *wink*)
- WWTDD: Cheeky, sarcastic and funny observations about TV, movies and celebrities.
- A Book Lover: You guys know I hate book reviews—both writing and reading them—yet I like Alice’s reviews. I think it’s because she’s real. She doesn’t try to be funny or snarky or overly I’m-a-smart-and-knowledged-book-reviewer-look-at-me-and-adore-my-smartness.
I’ve nothing to blog about so I’m sending you guys over to some of the blogs I visit frequently. Go; entertain yourselves while I find something to say LOL.