Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ding! Dong! I'm sold

Jack Nicholson is so damn smart and sexy (plus the best actor evah) I’d buy poop on a stick from him LOL.




This ad is nothing short of genius. Kudos to Hillary’s campaign for finally doing something right! *wink* Poor Hillary is a very good product with very bad marketing. Her strategists should take pointers from Obama’s side: it’s all in the wrapping, baby! In politics (sadly) it’s not really who you are that matters, but how well you sell yourself.

Labels: , ,


3 comment(s):

Blogger Carrie said...

Woohoo, Clinton's still in the race!

That's really all I have to say. :P

3/05/2008 01:14:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Hillary and voted for her here in Texas.
Love her and hope she wins even more.

Angela Low

3/05/2008 03:31:00 PM  

Blogger Melzie said...

Omgosh I loved that :D Brilliant!
xoxo melzie

3/05/2008 11:59:00 PM