Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hell hath no fury like a man cuckolded

According to my genius calculations, there’s a 50% chance Jimmy Kimmel was apeshit mad when he found out GF Sarah Silverman has been fucking Matt Damon *ahem* “on the bed, on the floor, on a towel by the door, in the tub, in the car, up against the mini-bar.” Either that or it’s the other 50% probability: he’s gay and took his opportunity to hump a dude then pass it off as “Now we’re even, you bitch! MWAH HA HA!”


Labels: , ,


11 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...f**king like their in prison...

Brad Pitt makes a cute Fed X guy and freakin Sad Song Dude Josh Grobin!!!...priceless...

2/26/2008 01:21:00 PM  

Blogger Cassie said...

i love it

i can't stop laughing and I've watched it like 10 times.

2/26/2008 06:24:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Sarah Silverman's video, it was funny as shit. This one is better. Such a large cast of superstars. I'm thinking Sarah's song has hit a sore spot with a few. Maybe all of them are f*cking Matt Damon? Or Ben Affleck? Ha!

Olly

2/27/2008 01:33:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This "fucking" video is hilarious! I loved it when Brad appeared as the Fedex guy.

2/27/2008 02:06:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not an evangelical christian or even a religious right type of person. I do have 3 children, though, and when I read things like this, it truly disturbs me that this is what today's society considers entertainment.

So-called comedians continue to push the envelope and the shock effect/factor continues to be increased to a level that is ever so repulsive and out of control.

It's obvious to me that Jimmy Kimmel and his potty mouth girlfriend will do anything to get their name out there. I wonder if they'll continue on this repulsive, pathetic path if/when they go to have children of their own.

2/27/2008 03:11:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why the need to analyse why a joke is funny? If it's funny I laugh. If it's not funny then I don't laugh.
Personally I think this is hilarious. A great time had been had by all. Thank God the writers strike is over.

2/27/2008 03:43:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

Thank God the writers strike is over.

Amen to that.

I saw this yesterday and couldn't stop laughing.

2/27/2008 07:31:00 AM  

Blogger ... said...

This isn't my brand of humour either (though I don't find it offensive), but I am rather amazed at the number of celebrities in it -- makes me wonder what other things could get their attention and involvement.

Why the need to analyse why a joke is funny?

To find out why/how it works, for one.

2/27/2008 03:10:00 PM  

Blogger Tara Dean said...

Sarah's was funny, Jimmy's was funnier. I mean, he he is going to do a come back it has to be good and huge. I guess it's good when your a talk show host; lot's of connections :)

2/28/2008 01:11:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

I thought this was FUNNY LOL

This show comes on pretty late. Maybe parents should be careful of what their children are watching on tv, and perhaps make sure they are asleep (as they should) by that time? Same for computer time. Just a suggestion.

The world can't accomodate everything to people's personal choices but I'm sure you can accomodate things in your own life to suit you :)

3/01/2008 02:00:00 AM  

Blogger Shosh said...

This is funny, but not as funny as the Matt Damon version.

3/04/2008 09:55:00 AM