Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I need me some Raoul

I’ve no idea what in hell is happening in that first video or why that room is so fruity or what exactly they were talking about—I don’t care. It’s my Raoul. I turn to him to kiss my down-ness away. He could kill a unicorn and I’d still rain kisses on his beautiful face. He could start hating dolphins, babies, Eskimos, Trollops, Christmas or rainbows and he will still—always—be my Raoul. I could walk in his house and see the Nazi flag and an altar for Tom Cruise with a bloody head in a jar and I’d still do perverted unlawful Roman Polanski type things to him...

(My Raoul after the jump.)

P.S. I updated my old Raoul post; the GAP video is now working and I added new photos.
P.P.S. Someone asked me if she could borrow Raoul. Um, I take death verra seriously but my answer is: OVER MY DEAD PROTESTING BODY!!! And even then never in a million gazillion bijillion years! *GRRRR*
P.P.P.S. Raoul. Is. My. Exclusive. Loooove. Property. I may be tiny but swear to god I will karate chop chop and hi-yah here and hi-yah there anyone who will try anything. I fucking MEAN IT!






























Labels: , ,


11 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ring on his finger...married is he?

2/26/2008 06:54:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gd, Raoul is so f*ckin hot. I swear I'm not doing anything Harlot. Only looking ;-)

Olly

2/27/2008 01:25:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I like that second vid - he looks so hot!

2/27/2008 01:57:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Ah, the mystery of Raoul. He's a fine example of men who look better with age.

2/27/2008 02:09:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like a clip from an episode of Big Brother.

2/27/2008 03:29:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to go and change my knickers now.

2/27/2008 06:22:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

Heh heh ...

He's beautiful. He takes my breath away.

2/27/2008 07:20:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, you crack me up.

2/28/2008 03:16:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be Italy's Big Brother. The room gives it away.

2/28/2008 03:19:00 AM  

Blogger Sara, Ms Adventures in Italy said...

Hey ladies - my Italian contribution...It's a show called "Amici" which is like an Italian "Fame" where teenagers / early 20s kids are trying to become the next singer - actor - dancer, and they perform in front of live audiences. He's giving them some advice about how to develop a role, different accents in Italy, etc.

He talks a bit about his films in the States, too, and how a film with Slyvester Stalone "Avenging Angelo" never came out.

Not sure you know, but he's in a popular Italian film now called "Scusa ma ti chiamo Amore" by a famous Italian author who writes "teen novels" and Raoul falls in love with a 17-yr-old. Scandalous! He talks about it around 5:00.

2/28/2008 09:21:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Thanks Sara. I know about the new movie and falling in love with a 17 year old. Luci, a reader from Malta, informed me about it. So unfair they don't show Italian movies here. :(

2/29/2008 03:05:00 AM