Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congrats to Obama! HURRAH! And now to the real important stuff...



Am I the only one that thinks this kid is hot? I don’t even like red heads (or younger men, for that matter) but there’s just something I find incredibly sexy about Prince Harry. Is it the idea of getting to wear a crown if I were to marry him, you might ask? And I must admit that may be part of the charm, but really, inanimate jeweled head-pieces don’t get me horny enough to print pics and er... play with them, shall we say? *g*

Labels: ,


4 comment(s):

Blogger Amy said...

You are not alone. He is delicious!

11/05/2008 11:20:00 AM  

Blogger Bev(QB) said...

Both those boys are attractive and seriously charismatic and fascinating.

But while William has that aristocratic Prince Charming appeal, I think Harry's appeal is that oh-so-obvious-you-can-SEE-it streak of mischief which makes him more approachable than his brother.

Oh, and let's just pretend that I'm not twice their ages and therefore my fawning over them is not squickworthy in the least, k?

11/05/2008 03:12:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

Harry definitely does it for me!

11/05/2008 04:03:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Glad to know I'm not alone in my obsession LOL One always likes to know there are other depraved women out there!

11/07/2008 12:15:00 PM