Tuesday, November 4, 2008

For my lovely American readers:

Go, be merry and vote against Sarah Palin.

The woman is a bloody idiot. And let me just say that I think John McCain would make a better president than Barack Obama,** but geesh, I worry about trusting him after choosing that pro-life, book-banning, moose-killing, intellectually-challenged dimwit. Who in their right mind would think Sarah “verbal-diarrhea” Palin is fit to be... well, anything really. I pity those poor people from Alaska, not to mention the wild-life there.

Now, all jokes aside, my biggest problem with this woman is that she’s an animal hater and that’s just plain wrong in my book.

Here’s Sarah getting pranked by a couple of Canadian comedians. She really isn’t the brightest tool in the shed.




**I believe he lacks experience and I hate that he beat Hillary Clinton. *grrr* He’s really sexy though so those are points in his favor LOL.


Related:

Labels: ,


6 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOOO-Bama. I waited in line 3 hours to vote, but it was worth it. I also agree Palin is a blitherin' idiot and can not believe how she dumbs down the people she talks to by representing them. It makes me cringe to hear people say they can identify with her, and that seems to be all the motive they need to vote for her. I have a journalism degree, as does Palin, and I can say I would have failed my public speaking classes if I had given speeches like she does. YIKES. Okay,*deep breath and strikes yoga pose for relaxation* I am letting out my tension and remain cautiously optimistic that the country is ready for change.

I used to live in Arizona and have voted for McCain for Senator in the past. He is not the same man today.

11/04/2008 03:49:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Sheila, you know. It's like McCain is two different people all together. The one he is the one they're forcing him to be? I don't know if that makes sense, but I have seen the changes in him from when the primaries started till now. He is definitely not the same man and I can't say that's a good thing at all. Wonder what's happened...

11/04/2008 04:32:00 PM  

Blogger Carrie said...

I just got back from casting my vote for Obama. I was a Clinton supporter but when Obama got the nod I threw my support behind him 100%. As Sheila said, McCain is not the same man today that he was 8 years ago when I might have considered voting for him (although I would have been too young at the time, heh). Even if I didn't like Obama, Palin scares the crap out of me and shouldn't be anywhere near the White House.

There are some really interesting initiatives/propositions on ballots around the nation, too. Most are scary--to me, at least--and it will be interesting to see which way they go.

11/04/2008 05:09:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Americans (Except for Alaska) are safe from this raving idiot for at least for two more years. But trust me, this isn't the last you'll hear from her unless she's eaten by a wild moose *crossing fingers* LOL

11/05/2008 09:45:00 AM  

Anonymous Wine Recipes said...

Great post thannkyou

6/13/2023 08:10:00 AM  

Anonymous Wine Recipes said...

Lovve this

6/13/2023 11:19:00 AM