Monday, October 27, 2008

Nip/Tuck: Yes, I'm in love.


Hello, my lovelies. I am here to talk about my latest obsession: Nip/Tuck.

My god, do I love this show. Sex, depravity, threesomes, foursomes, orgies, cheating, rape, incest, greed, plastic surgery, money, hot men, slutty women, lies, vanity, murder, drugs, more lies and more sex... Really, what’s there not to love? LOL

I specially love Christian Troy, maybe because he’s an active part of everything I mentioned above and yet there are so many other sides of him. He’s truly an engaging and enigmatic character, not to mention out of this world HOT. I, of course, like Sean McNamara too, but he pisses me off with all his moral issues; get over yourself, please! And now, a third and almost-as-hot-as-Christian surgeon, Quentin Costa. *roar* My only problem with Quentin is that he freaks me out a bit; he’s just a tad weird, if you ask me. Also, what’s up with those tight little shirts he wears?

Anyhow, because I’m renting the series and only starting season 3, I’m stuck in 2003 and trying to figure out who the Carver is. Yeah, yeah, I know, you’re probably already acquainted with him/her but bear with me. My top picks are: Matt (though, raping his father? *euww*), Liz (yeah, I know she’s a girl but anyone can own a strap-on), Quentin (it’s those tight little gay shirts and that I’m-a-sick-fuck smile), Julia (just because I hate her!) and Gina (if anyone is twisted in that show it’s her; crazy bitch).




Oh, and anyone else think Julia McNamara is damn fugly? WTF? If my husband were a plastic surgeon I sure as hell would get my nose done and try to lessen those bulgy eyes (you can’t tell in this pic). And surely, if I had all that money, I would have gotten better veneers because those are very pasty and fake looking. How can she even chew with those things? I’m so bloody confused by her attracting so many hot men. She’s a weak idiot that probably scares small children in the street. How is it that no one else in the series sees that?

Labels: ,


4 comment(s):

Blogger ValVega said...

Oh come on! No one here watches Nip/Tuck. How can no one else have theories on who the carver is???? AND YES I KNOW THIS HAPPENED YEARS AGO! But someone else must be renting the DVD's too :/

10/29/2008 04:36:00 PM  

Blogger Carrie said...

I always thought Julia was ugly too!!! The bf thinks she's attractive, though, so who knows...I don't like questioning his taste b/c what does that say about me? :P

I can't wait for you to find out who the carver is...it's a shocker!

10/29/2008 04:56:00 PM  

Blogger Stacia said...

OMG, season 3 was the total best ever. The Carver storyline was fantastic--the best they ever did.

Hee! Have you finished it yet? Did you find out yet?

11/04/2008 07:24:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

December, just watched the Carver episode and can I just say Nip/Tuck lost a viewer!

Am I the only one that found the whole episode silly and stupid? ALL of it, including Matt and the deranged nazi cock-cutting father.

I'm not sure I'll be renting the fourth season...

11/06/2008 08:18:00 PM