Thursday, October 23, 2008

The fake Axl disappoints

We waited over a decade for this s***? I’m not even sure if I want to listen to that garbage again to find out what the hell the song was about. I’m so disappointed. I love Guns & Roses. I have their best hits CD in my car and play it all the time. I was so excited when I heard “Chinese Democracy” was *finally* coming out; now I just want to slap myself for pre-ordering it from Best Buy.




I wonder if maybe I’m just over the whole heavy metal/grunge 90’s?

In any case, here is sexy makes-me-wet-my-knickers Axl Rose at his best (and no, Harlot, he’s not dead and this isn’t the “fake” Axl LMAO):


Labels: ,


2 comment(s):

Blogger Harlot said...

Look here, you evil heathen. I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP! I think Axl is dead!

3-4 years ago, during an MTV awards (i remember Jimmy Fallon was the host) Guns were supposed to be there for their "come back" after a decade of absence. Not a fan but i used to think Axl was fucking hot so i waited--just to be shocked (SHOCKED i tell you!) when i saw this horrid FAKE AXL singing "Welcome to the Jungle"! With freaking cornrows to boot!!!

10/23/2008 04:30:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

That person in the pic is not axl. I don't know where you get these things!

10/27/2008 09:26:00 AM