Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New header on the way

Guys, we’ve had to take down our beautiful header because the copyrights were due and they are £1,500.00 fucking pounds and, well, neither Harlot nor I can afford it at the moment, especially because we’ve never made a cent out of this blog. We don’t even accept free** books unless it’s to raffle.

I will be working on a new whole design this weekend; in the meantime pretend we still have a nice purrty header LOL.

**We might have accepted one or two books years ago but I honestly can’t remember from whom.

Labels:


4 comment(s):

Blogger Marg said...

1500 pounds? Ouch!

11/19/2008 03:53:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Ouch is right LOL. And that's for three years... I'd even forgotten about the whole issue until we got the dreaded bill in the mail :/ We've wizened up these past years is all I can say LOL

11/19/2008 04:30:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can still see the face of one of the girls from your former header as your avatar. Since it's so small, maybe you can keep it for a few hundred pounds.

11/19/2008 06:55:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your comment implies that you originally had paid for the usage of my images, which you did not. Reading your own copyright terms, you are obviously aware of the meaning of copyright, it has nothing to do with wether you do or do not profit, and yet you feel justified in ridiculing the price, despite using my images for free for years. This is both disrepectful and insulting. Please remove all my other images immediately.

12/28/2008 02:20:00 AM