Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sick fucks Breastfeeding-holics

This is by far one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen. This woman should be in counseling and so should those little girls.




I have serious issues with women that use breastfeeding to fill up some void inside them. Of course they say it’s for the kids, but I highly doubt having an almost pre-teen sucking on your breast is a good thing for their mental health no matter how many “benefits” breast milk has. And if breastfeeding kids that are probably growing pubic hair gives them higher IQs how come these girls SUCK at playing those instruments? The “forever” tit obviously didn’t work on them.

I’ve asked my mom, and she breastfed us for about six months which I think sounds about right. A year is fine, I suppose, but in my book, anything after two is pushing it. No one out there can tell me having a five or eight-year-old eating from your breast is not disturbing! And that’s not even getting into the obvious obsession these girls have with their mom’s breasts. I’m pretty sure I never made drawings of my mother’s breasts, let alone named them: Milky-o and Boobie-o? Give. Me. A. Fucking. Break.

UPDATE: You know, the more I read about this extended breastfeeding business the more I see this is all about the mother and very little about the child. These women don’t want to let their babies grow up and think keeping them latched to their nipples is the solution.

SECOND UPDATE: I just thought about how these girls must feel now two years after that documentary, specially the oldest one. Can you imagine what it must be like at school for them? That “mother” should be whipped!

Labels: , ,


11 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so disturbing! I completely agree. She must be using the child as some kind of weird sexual outlet. If it is all about the benefits of the milk, why not pump it and serve it with their cereal in the morning. Why does she feel it is necessary to have an eight year old sucking on your breasts? Her poor children. Talk about mental damage.

11/12/2008 07:02:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

I thought about the pumping too. I think these women don't want to let their child go and it's they that need the connection. I don't even think they understand how sick this behavior is and how much psychological damage this could cause a child. It seems they truly believe this is good for the kid when in truth there's some hidden twisted psychological agenda in the whole thing.

11/12/2008 09:44:00 PM  

Blogger Bev(QB) said...

Okay, that was just wrong on so many levels. *shudders*

I think you're right trollop, it's the Mom who wouldn't let them go when they were babies/toddlers and now it's just part of their normal life because they don't know any better.

My kids just lost interest all on their own at around 9 months. I was a little sad. I mean it's only natural that I'd miss that closeness. But by the time they stopped, they were really only nursing a couple of times a day anyhow.

However, I have a cousin who breastfed her kids until they were old enough that if she sat down at the mall (or where ever), they'd walk over to her and lift her shirt up to get to her boobs. And it's because SHE wanted them to breastfeed that long. If I recall, she was involved with the LaLeche League and followed their guidelines.

11/12/2008 11:56:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the 8 year old went under her mom's shirt, I almost threw up. I have this gross mental image of the mom breast-feeding her 18 year old girls, surely they won't be able to fit on that couch anymore.

11/13/2008 03:37:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once a child can RUN to you and pull up your shirt it's way past time he stopped feeding from your breast.

11/13/2008 11:08:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Mia,

In the longer version of the video the dad mentions not only being OK with it, but he actually drinks some too!!!

11/14/2008 07:10:00 AM  

Blogger Carrie said...

"In the longer version of the video the dad mentions not only being OK with it, but he actually drinks some too!!!"

Well, that just puts the icing on the fucking disgusting cake.

11/14/2008 10:22:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that's just wrong on so many levels. Those kids are going to go out into the world completely screwed up in the head.

11/15/2008 05:00:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One Word: Sick.

11/16/2008 05:49:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am throwing up a little bit in my mouth here.

Glad you guys are back though.

11/17/2008 04:29:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Hiya babz!

I've found some other videos about these weird parenting ways. I'm obsessed with the whole sickness of it which means I'm just as sick in another level LOL

11/17/2008 10:25:00 AM