- Philanderers beware: spouses caught cheating in Michigan could end up spending the rest of their life in prison. -Life? As much as I DETEST cheating, isn’t that a bit too much? I suggest we should just castrate the cheating bastard and feed him his rotting balls; more effective and satisfying, if I may say so myself!
- Hillary Clinton launches White House bid: “I’m in.” Sen. Hillary Clinton jumped into the fray as a 2008 presidential candidate with the words “I’m in” posted on her web site. “And I’m in to win.” -I must admit I don’t follow American politics (my country has enough of jackasses to put up with), but mi Trollop lurves this woman—only a bit less than her very fuckable hubby.
- Three of Bush’s quotes, led by his “I’m the Decider” remark in April, head 2006’s most notable quotations compiled by Fred R. Shapiro, editor of the Yale Book of Quotations. The “decider” quote was also named “Bushism” of the year by the Global Language Monitor, which issues a list of best George Bush quotes each year. The monitor’s Paul JJ Payack said no. 2 on that list was “I use The Google.” -Er, The Decider uses The Google? *confused*
- Oprah’s Book Club is back! A new Oprah Winfrey book club pick, her first in more than a year, will be revealed next week. -As much as I respect Her Almighty O, some of her book choices are questionable to me. Well, they’re too fucking depressing, for fuck’s sakes! But hey, whoever the lucky author of the book is, muy congrats; he/she will be a gazillionaire. O’s fans will buy/read “Mein Kampf” if she declares it her next book club pick LOL.
- The season-opening episodes of American Idol are notorious for their auditions by untalented performers and the catty comments of the judges, particularly Simon Cowell, whose one-liners have been known to deflate the most confident of hopefuls. “Your dancing is terrible, the singing was horrendous, and you look like one of those creatures that live in the jungle with those massive eyes,” Mr. Cowell added. “What are they called? Bush baby.” -I gasped when I heard the “bush baby” bit (it was uncalled for) and then... I laughed my ass off. LOL What? Oh, tell me you didn’t laugh! Honestly... Liar, liar, pants on fire... :P
- Gray area: How will Grey’s Anatomy fix the damage? -After Isaiah Washington repeatedly lied, he finally issued an apology for referring to his gay costar T.R. Knight as a “little faggot.” Of course, this all happened after GLAAD and ABC threatened to end his career. Better late than never, huh, Dr. Burke? Riiiiiight...
- A Colombian woman called Darling has been told she cannot become a Spanish citizen because her name is unacceptable. -So, if Trollop actually gets it into her head to be a Spanish citizen, she has to pick a saint’s name to be approved? Oh, babe! Please, please, don’t be Santa Viciosa!!!
- Forget chocolates or roses this Valentine’s Day—a gift of musical condoms is bound to be more entertaining. -WTF? First a musical BOB, now a musical condom? Er, are these subtle hints for men to make their cocks sing? ... I guess music = vibration = more orgasms... *gasp* Oh my goodness, I say, yes yes YES, Pavarotti Penises! :D
Labels: bitchin’ news