Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm on a deadline

How long I’ve waited to say that I don’t know—probably forever!

I just got a column (whole two pages, actually!) on a business and politics magazine and I could not be any more thrilled! Hurrah!

You know, I really am on a deadline LOL. They’re putting the issue to bed/sleep(?) (I need to work on my publishing lingo LOL) and I have to come up with something ASAP for it to make the next issue. I’m in charge of International Business and Politics and I’ve no fucking clue what I’m going to write about. *confused* I have until Monday to figure it out so any suggestions are welcomed. *g*

So excited!!!!!**

**Even if four letter words are strictly forbidden. *fuck*

Labels:


5 comment(s):

Blogger Shosh said...

why not write about the business of writing above love and sex and marriage and bondage and etc....and how being politically correct had gone out the window, but somehow still taking residence in it at the same time?

Okay, you must excuse that now. I haven't gotten any sleep last night...series case of PMS.

Which magazine so I can subscribe? That would be so cool! I can tell everyone I know here that I know that hot chick on that column.

10/19/2007 12:03:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Shosh, its a Spanish magazine in spanish. So not sure how much of it you'll get LOL

I have decided on a topic will try and translate it so i can post it here in engish. Though god knows that translating ain't a walk in the park.

10/20/2007 12:21:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful Trollop. Congratulations on your deadline.

10/20/2007 05:15:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VT

I'm gonna see if this comment goes thru

Congratulations! Do you consider yourself a 'writer' or a 'journalist'? I don't know is there's a positive/negative connation, but have noticed people tend to choose.

Would love to read your article, most of us probably have translator software built in.

10/21/2007 01:09:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Donna, thank you so much!

We're having problems with comments. People are emailing us to let us know that they try to comment but blogger wont publish.

I have no idea what's wrong with the comments thingy. Will try to email blogger dude and see what he can do about it.

I will try to write the post in english too that way I can post it here. :)

10/22/2007 11:33:00 AM