Friday, October 12, 2007

Oh, McDreamy...

Patrick Dempsey is not my go-to stud when I’m thinking of hot hot hot, and I would probably choose Dirty McSteamy over him (not that I’d kick McDreamy off my bed ;)). Yet there is something about Patrick... with his gentlemanly ways... and those eyes, oh, those eyes... remind me of dancing barefoot on the beach with a man in a tux who smells oh so heavenly, mm mmmm... *sigh*



Now, Patrick is the cover for Entertainment Weekly’s annual photo issue, which includes a 10-page portfolio of his McDreaminess. Here are some snippets:





At his lowest point, Dempsey’s search for himself even landed him in the pages of a J. Crew catalog. “It was fun to fulfill that kind of [preppy] role. It was just one of those things that was helping to change my image.”





Dempsey’s metamorphosis from McDorky to McDreamy didn’t really get under way until 1999. “I went and did other things, like starting a relationship that was loving and nurturing.”





When it finally came time to try out for McDreamy’s scrubs, playing the wounded-buck role felt like second nature. “Grey’s was a really good fit at the right time. And when the McDreamy catchphrase caught on, I was like, ‘Wow, this is really quite something.’”





“I’d like to see him marry Meredith,” Dempsey says of Dr. Shepherd’s romance with the will-o’-the-wisp resident played by Ellen Pompeo. “All the relationships on the show are deeply flawed, but I think there should be a healthy one to be found somewhere.”


Entertainment Weekly’s annual photo issue hits newsstands on Monday. More quotes here.


Related:

Labels: , ,


7 comment(s):

Blogger Mallie said...

ohhh... the McDreaminess...

*goes into a McDreamy coma*

10/12/2007 09:17:00 AM  

Blogger Shosh said...

I'm with him with having a healthy relationship in that show...

and how come you didn't complained about Desperate Housewives saying something about Medical Diploma from Philippines? Didn't you see it?

10/12/2007 10:29:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sigh* he is oh so sexy.

I saw a preview of a new movie today called Enchanted. He's in it. It looks fantastic and I cant wait to see it.

10/12/2007 11:49:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I don't think Patrick is hot but he is very lovely. I too would like to see him marry Meredith.

Gabrielle, I'm waiting for that movie!

Anyone watching Grey's? I missed the last episode damn.
.
.
SPOILERS!
.
.
Still can't believe George said "I love you too!" No no no no nooooooo. I don't know why but Meredith's sister is annoying me.

10/12/2007 11:58:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Dempsey is hot, but I'll take Dane over him any day of the week and 10 times on sunday (if he can last that long LOL).

I'm not a GA fan but did watch last night and it was bo.ring. *yawn*

10/12/2007 03:35:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

10/12/2007 10:58:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought McSteamy was dreamier than McDreamy, but I haven't watched last season and this season so I don't know what happens.

McDreamy just looks like a nice guy.

10/13/2007 02:53:00 AM