Thursday, October 18, 2007

Deadly brownies *beware* LOL



What’s the score on the Red Wings game? LOL I don’t even know what the Red Wings are. What I do know is this is one dumb cop. He’s probably the hero on some Harlequin category romance: “The Virgin Brownie-Baking Cop and the Unbreathing Mistress”!


Labels: ,


3 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did I miss this in the news? That is hilarious. Some people are so incredibly stupid. Thank you for a good laugh.

10/19/2007 02:25:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get so mad when I miss posts during the week on this blog. This made me laugh for ten minutes.

Trollop, most cops in books are hot I don't want to think authors write characters that dumb.

10/20/2007 05:18:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot and Trollop said...

Di,

I don't like cops in books. I really don't know why... I liked that guy from Mr. Perfect though, I thought he was OK. But in general cops don't really rock my boat. I'm probably in the minority here.

Mmmmm might blog about that actually.

10/20/2007 07:03:00 PM