Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I think I'm in love (Part 375)

The BF (who’s just left me for a whole week *sob*) and I watched Death Proof, a Quentin Tarantino film, Sunday. And Y’all know how much I love Tarantino; he can do no wrong in my book. This movie was strange and odd, and I wasn’t sure I got the plot, but even that is what makes QT such a wonderful director and what makes me gaga over all his stuff.

My fave part, besides the gruesome crash—there were legs flying, skulls cracking, faces being ripped off *muahahaha*—was the lap dance Butterfly gives Stuntman Mike. Wow, Vanessa Ferlito, the actress that plays Butterfly is H.O.T. hot! Love her lips and her real body, with her slight belly fat and normal sized ass and thighs. I’ve myself a girl crush on her now and the BF loves it LOL.


Vanessa is featured in Death Proof—part of the double-feature Grindhouse (2007)—an unapologetically sleaze-filled saga directed by Quentin Tarantino. Vanessa for one hopes it won’t be the last time the pair collaborates. “Quentin Tarantino is a genius,” she gushed. “I want to do every single film with him. He better have a role for me in everything!”


Here’s the vid; watch and let me know what you think. *g*


Labels: , ,


15 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Quentin and can't wait to see this movie.

11/20/2007 02:08:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Quentin Tarantino too. Pulp Fiction is my favourite movie. I love the dialogue, and the music in his films is always incredible.

11/20/2007 02:33:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like QT as well. That clip should be used as an instruction video for lap dances.

11/20/2007 03:35:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

Wow. I don't think I'll hear that Robert Frost poem the same away again.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a QT movie...

That actress is quiet hot.

11/20/2007 07:27:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I saw this movie and wow, that dance....

I've been trying ever since to copy those moves. I can't. Something is very wrong in this world! Harummph!

11/21/2007 06:00:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved that scene. Vanessa is an eye catcher, whispering the song, popping her nice ass out. Kurt Russell with his eyes closed and just enjoying it, trying to feel her up secretly.

11/21/2007 06:33:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grindhouse: I went for hot amputee action, which was promptly delivered. And to be fair the Rodriguez movie was great and worth it for me. Funny dialogue, plenty of action and lots of gore.

As for Tarantino, what a waste. First off, I had no idea what the second movie was about. I looked everywhere and figured it might be another zombie movie. Big disappointment. Not what I expected at all. A stupid storyline, boring actors, and the action was mildly entertaining.

11/21/2007 07:38:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Isn't that the girl from CSI:NY?

Fantastic lap dance.

11/21/2007 08:28:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

I don't think they've shown that very sexy dance sequence in the treaters.

I like QT's movies. He's a genius.

11/21/2007 08:52:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Verra sexy. Now i have to learn this, heh. ;P

11/21/2007 10:59:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Isabella, yes I read she's in CSI:NY but I don't recall seeing her there! Then again, I'm only a big fan of CSI Las Vegas. Will have to tune in more often to wath NY LOL

11/21/2007 01:14:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Yep. She's the one who got fired. I don't follow CSI: NY either. Just LV. Grissom rocks! Die Horatio Caine die!!!

11/21/2007 02:14:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Horatio is in Miami (though, I still hate him). It's Lieutenant Dan that's on the one in New York. Las Vegas is the only one worth watching though. And I don't remember ever seeing her on CSI NY. She's being put to better use in this movie. I have to learn to do that :)

11/21/2007 02:41:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Karamia,

I burst out laughing when I read "Lt. Dan" b/c that's the way I refer to garry seniss (how the hell do you spell that?) too!!!!!!!

I don't like Horatio either. There is something very wrong about a man so fugly thinking he's hot!

11/21/2007 03:34:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Probably one of the hottest dance scenes I've seen in movies. Not that I've seen Death Proof or Grindhouse. Just this clip. LOL

I'm thinking when QT asked Kurt Russell to play this Mike character he said "dude, this is what's going to happen ... and then you'll get some wicked lap dance from Vanessa Ferlito!"

11/21/2007 05:45:00 PM