I am beyond shocked that this list was published. I demand a re-poll and/or recount? Whatever. All I know is that these results will make romance the laughingstock of the literary world. Oh, wait—we already are—but this can’t help!!! *grrr*
- (2) Dreaming of You: Abusive hero who has sex with prostitute, and half-wit heroine who is in love and wants to have sex with her fiancé but eventually falls in love with abusive hero in the last two paragraphs.
- (4) Outlander: If you still don’t know what I think of this travesty of a “romance” go here and here and here and here and then here and here.
- (6) Slightly Dangerous, (20) A Summer to Remember: Mary Balogh CANNOT write! Honestly, her books are more boring than watching paint dry. That whatsis brother series of hers had me ripping my hair out!
- (11) Lover Awakened: Okay, I like the Brotherhood but they are not top 10ish material.
Can you believe Paradise was 24, Heaven, Texas 33, and Almost Heaven 35? *smashing head against desk repeatedly*
- 1) How many books have you read from the list? (I’ve read 52.)
- 2) What did you think of the overall results?
- 3) Which books would have made your top 10?
Labels: romance baby