Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm very scared

This Lemon and Cayenne Pepper Diet has me awfully scared. I’m starting Monday but I’m dreading it. I read about horrible things one goes through during the fast. Body odor, nasty breath, flu-like symptoms, some sort of mucus coating the tongue, pimples (!) and a number of other things that indicate your body is eliminating toxins it’s been accumulating for years. So yeah, this doesn’t sound like a ride in the park. The no eating I can deal with (I mean, hello, I starve myself on a regular basis), but the smelling like a Mountain Troll I don’t think I’ll be able to take.

I’m sure being obsessively clean will help but if these are odors that come from within, through your mouth and pores, well, I don’t think showering/brushing will solve it. *sigh*

Another thing that worries me is it seems I’ll be spending half the time in the bathroom! According to everything I’ve read, you have to take a laxative every morning/evening. Huh? These people must not work! Who has the time for all that, er, potty activity? LOL

So yeah, I’m pretty scared. I’ll be keeping you guys posted and will try to keep a day-by-day journal. I’m trying to figure out how to do vlogs as well. Anyone know how?

Labels:


3 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You girls are batshit crazy, seriously. Just the thought of doing the diet is killing my brain cells - too much shocks.

12/01/2008 10:30:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ladies, So glad you're back! I have been lurking for a while, but now have to say something. Holy shit, don't do it! It sounds awful, I'd rather be fat than smell bad. Not that either of you is fat; you're not! But this diet sounds terrible, I would think running for a few minutes every day would be far easier, and perhaps better for you, no?

12/02/2008 01:11:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Yeah, I'm looking into something else. If truth be told starving myself is nothing but the idea of smelling like a nasty mountain troll disgusts me :/

12/02/2008 02:11:00 PM