Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back at work :(

I’m back at work (after two weeks off) and as I’ve mentioned about a million and one times I HATE MY JOB.

We’re going away Thursday for a long weekend at the beach/mountains and need an excuse to skive off work. I think I should use gastroenteritis to go MIA, but if anyone else has ever used a better story, please don’t hesitate to let me know LOL.

Labels:


2 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about self-induce fever? Make sure to show up at work with a pale and sickly complexion...this can usually be accomplished by smelling rancid meat and some make-up. Make sure to sweat a lot too. That will usually make every one send you home hoping not to catch it.

1/07/2009 08:41:00 PM  

Anonymous Mutation EMX said...

Nice post thanks for sharingg

12/10/2023 08:19:00 PM