Monday, November 2, 2009

A song in the daylight



A Song in the Daylight
by Paullina Simons
Format: Hardcover, 784 pages
Publisher: Harper Collins
ISBN-10: 0007305575
ISBN-13: 978-0007305575

Larissa Stark is a beautiful woman who plays many roles in her life: wife, mother, devoted friend. She has everything she ever wanted, until a chance encounter with a stranger changes Larissa′s idyllic existence forever, leading her to question all the things she once believed were true. Faced with impossible choices and contemplating the unthinkable, Larissa struggles with an eternal mystery: how does one woman follow a divided heart?

Spanning the upscale suburbs of New Jersey, the slums of Manila and the desolate beauty of the Australian outback, A Song in the Daylight is a story of the bonds that unite us and the desires that drive us apart.

From the author of Tully and The Bronze Horseman comes another unforgettable novel of passion and heartbreak.

Visit Paullina′s website for more info, including about her book tour in Australia and New Zealand. (Big smooches to all.)

Labels:


7 comment(s):

Anonymous Sheila said...

I haven't read this but I just want to say I am so glad you are back on-line. I have been checking this site once a week and felt like I was missing something important every time there was nothing new! I even took to reading old posts- yikes!

Hope all is going great with you so that you have time for more posts in the future.

11/03/2009 04:05:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Dear Sheila,

How are you, gorgeous? Really happy at least one of our beloved readers is still around. :)

I wish i can say we will be blogging regularly again but that's not the case. :( I am truly sorry to say that. We do miss you guys. YOU made this little blog come alive, made our blogging experience soooo much fun and worth while. Without you, it's nothing. Thank you.

I'm in NYC at the moment and Trollop will be joining me soon. As for Paullina's new book, you might be interested in this wee fact: she named a character after me. *I*KNOW* (!!!!!) I guess, despite the fact i'm a shameless crazy heathen with no any talent whatsoever, she likes me hee. :D

11/03/2009 08:56:00 PM  

Blogger Aradia said...

Hey, you are back! So glad! Missed you guys so much!
How are you and how is life?
Please stick around this time and keep posting, OK?
I want to bitch to someone about “Twilight” books and movies!

11/05/2009 03:12:00 AM  

Blogger Menchie said...

OMG Harlot! So nice to hear from you again! Guess what? I'm in the book business now. :D

11/05/2009 08:51:00 PM  

Anonymous Gabrielle said...

I want to say welcome back from the above comment, I don't think you're staying :(
It's really nice to see you back for however briefly though!
Paullina Simons is coming out to Australia for a book tour. Me and a few friends are going to go visit and worship her for bringing us Alexander lol
Hope you're enjoying New York!!

11/11/2009 01:28:00 AM  

Anonymous bestbookreview said...

Wow, I love your site! This book sounds great, can't wait to pick up my own copy and dive in! Off to browse some more, just wanted to drop in and say hi!

11/20/2009 02:39:00 PM  

Anonymous KC said...

I miss you ladies.... I have the time to come on here again and you are gone.... I hope your all doing well and are starting the new year with a bang!

1/08/2010 05:02:00 PM