Tuesday, June 5, 2007

"The cherries sneered back again. Evidently they hadn't gotten the good news they were apples."**

So sorry this announcement is late. I feel like I was lost for the past few days, swept off by the wind, dizzy and loopy—and then the next thing I knew Paris headed to jail? Hmm... tsk, poor bitch.

Anyway, without further ado, let me introduce our BESTEST Phin Tucker *g*:




What did you think? Of course MY Phin will win, geesh. I’m bestest after all. :P Oh well, nothing but good times ahead for me and MY Phin!

As for the winner of our Welcome to Temptation raffle...




Thanks everyone for participating; hope you pervs had fun choosing between two yummilicious studmuffins. Jolie,*** gorgeous, if you could please email us the address where you want your book send. As always, feel free to include naked pics of Brad Pitt. ;)

**Quote from WTT
***Image taken when we turned ourselves into a romance cover, heh.


Related:

Labels: , ,


19 comment(s):

Blogger Jolie said...

OMG I FINALLY WON!!!!!!

And I love my romance cover!

You know BBs I really wanted that swiffer, LOL. Who got that BTW?

I will get some naked pictures of my lovesy Bradley and then I'll email you guys. ;) Thanks!

6/05/2007 05:24:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Yay for Harlot's guy!

Jolie, congrats. I love your romance cover. :D

6/05/2007 06:02:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Thanks Petra!

I've been looking for naked pics of Brad Pitt but I couldn't find any. Could anyone point me in the right direction? I'm afraid the BBs wouldn't want to send me my prize until I've sent naked Brad! :-P

6/05/2007 07:34:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

Yay! I love him! You gotta tell us his name Harlot!!!! Please?????????

6/05/2007 10:59:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Congrats Jolie.

I really like that Phin picture. He looks so good. And yummy!

6/06/2007 12:31:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I found a naked picture of Brad Pitt :P.

6/06/2007 12:34:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

I demand a recount, but too busy to do anything about it now. Wouldn't put it past Harlot to cheat to get her evil ways *grrr*

And Harlot, you better have a good explanation for your behavior of late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywho, back to work. I HATE thesis.

And my team lost 11-1 last night :S We really suck!!!!!!! :S Here's a pic of us** happy even after we lost. We really are losers, we haven't won one game :/ And tonight is our last one...

**Added the ball to look more like winners LOL

6/06/2007 07:41:00 AM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Jolie, that's a great cover and title.

Isabella, that's a disgusting pic! LOL

Trollop, who cares about scoring in football anyway. Mostly, it's how you look while playing ;)

6/06/2007 10:27:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Trollop, sorry you lost but you had fun anyway, that's more important I think. I hope there were lots of good looking footballers!

Congrats Jolie. I love your romance book cover!

6/06/2007 10:31:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jolie, I forgot to say Congrats to you!

And Isabella? That's just wrong, Bitch. I'm needin' a brain scrub now. STAT!

Trollop- great pic. Who cares if you didn't win- you look mahvelous, darling!

Now feel free to come up with some devious payback for Harlot's recent behavior! I'm thinkin' an endless loop of K-Fed's CD. *evil grin* But, since you know her best, I bow to your expertice!

6/06/2007 02:27:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Thanks everyone. Isabella, I'm thinking your picture will get me stoned, stoned to death by an angry mob. LOL

Trollop, you look gorgeous as always!

6/06/2007 02:44:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Jolie and yay for "Phin"!

Olly

6/06/2007 09:32:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I thought you ladies who love Brad Pitt will appreciate my naked picture of him. Sniff.

Trollop, you look lovely :)

6/06/2007 10:17:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Phin is gorgeous! Congrats Jolie, and I love the romance novel book cover :D

6/06/2007 11:22:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

I've never won anything in any sort of draw before... :( Bitches, I really wanted that BOB you gave away last year....

6/07/2007 01:14:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Harlot and congrats Jolie. Way to go.

6/07/2007 01:42:00 AM  

Blogger Girlie said...

Hey, congrats Jolie.

I too am a winner...can you imagine? I am waiting for my prizes breathless and excited. :)

6/07/2007 05:27:00 AM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

Shoshana, oh so you're the one who got the swiffer? I couldn't tell by the way the BBs announced it, LOL. Actually that was fun. This too with Jolie's romance cover. Congrats Jolie. :)

6/07/2007 10:06:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Lucky Jolie! Congrats!

I prefer McSteamy but Harlot's Phin is not bad (too old for me though :-P)

6/08/2007 01:10:00 AM