Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving from Eli Roth and TBB

I loved this “fake” trailer between the Grindhouse movies. It made me laugh non stop—then again, I’m a sick twisted fuck LOL. Really not for the faint hearted.

My fave part:

CSI type of detective dudes.

Dude one: (tasting blood as if it were cocaine LOL) It’s blood...
Dude two: (looking revolted and surprised that it is blood and then getting his vengeance face on) Son of a bitch!




Anyone else thinks that last turkey looks roasted-to-perfection-yummy? *g*

Labels: , ,


4 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is the sickest thing I have ever seen in my LIFE!!! LOL!!!

Angela

11/22/2007 10:24:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

That was sick! LOL

Happy Thanksgiving!

11/22/2007 12:37:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

LOL! I shouldn't be laughing on a video where a woman got knife-fucked but gad that's funny. Smart and sick: perfect!

11/23/2007 04:53:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

You know, we don't have fun holidays here. No Thanksgiving or trick or treat. I love to dress up and i would have loved to go trick or treating..

I guess i should be thankful we celebrate Xmas and New Year. *lesigh*

11/23/2007 05:12:00 AM