Friday, December 14, 2007

Some blog fuckery and announcement (sort of)

You see those missing icons inserted before every commenter’s name on the comments section? Apparently, it’s because OpenID is now available on Blogger, and since we’re using Classic Templates we have to suffer such fucking ugliness! *grrr* (This genius explained it much better than I.)

UGH. I can’t fucking stand it when something isn’t functioning perfectly around here. It’s like a wound that itches like a mother! Blogger, please, PLEASE, fix this soon. Jesus loves us Classic Templates users too, ya know?! *hmph*

Anywho, I fixed/added some stuff:
  • As requested, RSS feed.
  • Spankin’ new bookmark/share button. Feel free to bookmark and pimp our fantabulous posts. :P
  • The language translation tool (on top of each post) is now working.
  • Improved recent comments section. Clicking the link will now take you to the specific comment on the individual post page.
  • Muchos efficient search box, yay! No more stupid useless results. Go on, try it.
Now, ever since the beginning of TBB, I’ve perpetually pimped my favorite books till Trollop threatened to strangle me if I don’t shut up. Let’s say, two of my uber UBER favorite authors have agreed to be interviewed by moi...

Let’s say... Paullina Simons and Jennifer Donnelly. What would you ask them?

Ya know, questions that you think no one else has asked. Or something that won’t entail them writing paragraphs after paragraphs about how many pair of knickers they owned or why they think Raoul should marry me (okay, that you can ask, heh). What I’m saying is, think of FRESH and FUN questions. Soooo..? *g*

Labels:


13 comment(s):

Blogger Isabella said...

Sqeee! I'll ask Paullina if she thinks Alexander cheated.

Or not. LOL.

In any case I'm looking forward to the interviews!

12/14/2007 02:51:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

OpenID is great but I noticed they dropped the URL field, which gave people the option of directing anyone interested to a specific blog. Why would Blogger drop that feature?

12/14/2007 02:52:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

WTF is that hiddeousness that now fucks up our sidebar? I AM BLAMING YOU HARLOT!

Besides that, tks for all the stuff you fixed and added :D I do lurrve you (or at least will when our sidebar is back to its fantabulous prettiness! hmpph).

Oh, and Isabella GREAT GREAT Q' I also want to know what she thinks of shoris cheating!

12/14/2007 03:57:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

Squee! I love both of those authors, and Paullina is just so gracious! Can't wait to read your interviews!

To Jennifer, I would like to know.....when is The Wild Rose going to be out! I loved The Winter Rose, but I want to the read the next book! LOL!

12/14/2007 05:12:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Another squee here! SQUEE! Thanks to you two I was introduced to Paullina and Jennifer Donnelly.

For Paullina, I would like to know if TSG is REALLY the last book in the TBH series. LOL, I don't know. I just can't wait to read your interview!

12/14/2007 05:51:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

SQUUEEEE!!!!

I think... I would like to know what did Paullina's family (her Russian dad or mom or grandparents) think of her TBH trilogy? Also, what's her favorite scene in any of her books and why?

For Jennifer Donnelly, any chance she'll give me a copy of The Winter Rose? LOL! Can't wait!

12/14/2007 08:17:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I'm impressed. It only took a day for the usually slow-to-act Blogger to fixed the icons.

Btw, if you noticed anything that isn't working around here on blog, BLAME TROLLOP and then let me know so i can fix it. Thanks you guys.

12/15/2007 08:04:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome news! Looking forward to your interviews.

Re: icons

I like it. Mine looks different seeing as I'm not a blogger but I think its cute. :)

Olly

12/15/2007 04:41:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm curious why Paullina included adultery in TSG, risking outrage with her readers, that our beloved Shura could do such a thing. What was her hope that her readers would take away from "experiencing" this with Tatiana & Alexander.

For Jennifer "Darling", where are her books the biggest sellers--which country has the biggest readership?

12/15/2007 05:20:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so the question above is not so fresh and fun. How about this:

For Paullina: How much of your husband Kevin is embodied in the character of Alexander? Did you get all of Alexander's "American-ness" from Kevin?

Also, does she have any other great epic love stories taking up space in her brilliant writer's mind, that can released and written?

12/15/2007 05:28:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Good questions, Kris.

I'm sending the questionnaires--if not on Monday maybe Tuesday. So keep the questions coming!

P.S. Please don't feel bad if i don't include some of your questions. Please feel free to blame Trollop if that will make you feel any better.. :/

12/15/2007 05:47:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

W00t!

Can't wait to read your interviews!

12/16/2007 06:02:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got some more...

Use for either author...

--Which of your books was the hardest to write?

--Which of your books was the easiest?

--Which of your books left you the most satisfied when you put the last period on the last sentence?

--Which of your books is the most autobiographical

--Which of your characters do you most identify with?

--which character that you created most identifies with your significant other? What about other relatives, like parents, brother & sisters, and children?

--Which book was the hardest to publish?

--Which book would you most like to revise or re-write?

--Which book was the most fun to research?

--which book was the hardest to research?

OK...that's nuff from me. :D

12/19/2007 09:53:00 PM