Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wild hogs couldn't drag Travolta away


Watch this creepy video on Defamer and then come back here and tell me: What do you reckon John Travolta was thinking?

a) “Woah, Cate Blanchett is lovely.” (In the 0.0078 chance he is even looking at her. *snort*)
b) “Cate’s dress is pretty. Hmmm, wonder if it comes in my size...”
c) “Nice beard, Viggo Mortensen.”
d) “Oh, Mr. Viggo, little Johnny is stayin ali-i-i-i-iiiiive. We’d hildalgo the wild hogs outta ya!”

For the record I think Cate is gorgeous and a fantastic actress. And once, while watching The Two Towers in the theatre , I couldn't help myself and screamed “Aragorn, take your clothes off! Taaaake iiiiittt ooooooooffff!” Some rude bastard threw me out, can you imagine? Hmph.



Related:

Labels: , ,


6 comment(s):

Blogger Stacia said...

That is extremely funny. How creepy!

1/31/2008 05:52:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

LMAO! D. Definitely d.

1/31/2008 07:11:00 AM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Hahaha! I love Viggo. I'm glad he is nominated for Oscars for Best Actor this year.

1/31/2008 07:45:00 AM  

Blogger Isabella said...

The only Oscar nominated movie I saw this year was Johnny's movie. I want to see Daniel Day Lewis' movie. They say it's good.

1/31/2008 09:04:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

I think John wants to caress Viggo's beard. LOL

Not really into Viggo but Aragorn, sigh... what a beautiful man.

2/01/2008 08:45:00 AM  

Anonymous Citrus Heights Drapery said...

This iis a great post

8/05/2022 08:41:00 AM