Sunday, February 26, 2006

The hottest of them all!

The Winter Games are over and so is the voting for our hottest Olympian. After all the tempting poses, after all the injustice of no naked pics (the horror!), after Bode not winning even a single medal *sniff* (doesn’t matter, I still think he’s oh so shagable), one stood above all the other hotties... Ladies, let’s give it up for:

Jeremy Bloom, absolute hottest athlete of Torino 2006!












Labels: , ,


3 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL. M. Strumpet I agree. Horrible picture of Wade for final voting. Needed one with longish hair. Mmmm. Sexy.
Bloom's good looking, definitely has the abs I so adore but still him over Bode or Wade?
Well, he does have a great smile.

2/26/2006 11:33:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

i think i would like both jeremy bloom and chad hedrick in my bed... right now.... that would be fantastic!

2/27/2006 02:05:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Thanks to Tart for introducing me to this hottie! YUMMY!

I wish Bode won though.. Poor baby.. Oh he needs some discipline--and some spanking, lol. He better be ready when i get my hands on him. :P LOL

2/27/2006 07:27:00 PM