Saturday, February 25, 2006

Olympic hotties in review

I am happy to say, that Harlot and I were wrong in our first assumption that Torino was babeless. It’s true that hot male athletes were scarce in the Winter Games, but the hunks they did have made up for that. *wink* So, the time to vote has come, ladies; let us know who is the Olympic hottie that melted your knickers. Don’t be greedy now, you can only pick one!


Jeremy Bloom


Chad Hedrick


Bode Miller


Wade Redden


Joey Cheek

Labels: ,


16 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh this is tough. it really depends on picture. Bode on hill with shirt open, favorite. but Wade, mmmmm.
Ah, decisions, decisions...

I never got to see Wades stomach and as I said once. I'm a sucker for a six pack so I'm voting for Bode.
I may second guess this when I go back to Wade's picture.

Not fair we have to pick one!

2/25/2006 09:55:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its' fairly simple for me.
I lov lov the shot of jeremy bloom.Sooo dang SEXY!

But, Wade Redden gets my vote. He's big (probably all over ;)!), has sexy hair and looks like my kind of fun:P.

Hotmama

2/25/2006 11:37:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Jeremy is cute, but Bode.. Oh Bode, Bode, Bode... he's my man. *sigh* I think i already mentioned why :P LOL

2/25/2006 01:58:00 PM  

Blogger Jo said...

ok.... so.. this is not right... ONE??? ok... so i'm thinkin jeremy bloom.... hey hes 22... i'm 19... ITS PERFECT haha....mmmmm but.... i think i'm ganna have to go with Chad Hedrick.... he just looks like one of those boys who I can take home to my mom... and really what guy doesn't want those hot young babes? haha

2/25/2006 02:22:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Yes, i changed the pics. What Trollop first posted were just from the individual hottie posts. These are new ones. I just got home and i'm sure Trollop just forgot we have new pics for this particular review post as she's in a hurry this morning.

My poor babe, pretty sure she's now busy pretending she's helping groupmates with project.. :S

2/25/2006 02:31:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, I think we need a better pic of Wade up there ;)
The other hotties' pics give them a def advantage

Hotmama

2/25/2006 04:06:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Sure Hotmama. Give me a sec. Thing is i looked for an Olympic photo of him, like those of the others, but Wade was hard to find. He's shy apparently LOL. Will get an NHL pic of him. ;)

2/25/2006 04:42:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I think Jeremy is hot too. But Bode is the sexiest. *drool* LOL He looks like the type that can melt your knickers just by looking at it. :P

2/25/2006 05:13:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Thanks Hotmama. I like that Bode pic too. Like he'll do something very very naughty to you. :P LOL

2/25/2006 06:17:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no, no, no wheres the hot picture of Wade? The one with his hair slightly long?

2/25/2006 10:07:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like I need to vote for Wade because he's Canadian but I'm really loving Jeremy Bloom. That man is HOT!

2/25/2006 10:32:00 PM  

Blogger Serendipity said...

Hmmm, this Redden guy looks cute.

What does he do anyway?

2/26/2006 01:27:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm voting for Bodie. He's hot!

Ana

2/26/2006 04:27:00 AM  

Blogger Marg said...

Jeremy Bloom all the way for me!

2/26/2006 04:47:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe this is my first time here, i love your site.

I vote Jeremy Bloom all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/26/2006 07:32:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wished he were taller, but he doesn't lack in the looks department. He especially doesn't lack willpower, and that decided the matter for me (For reference, see his 10K m race).

So it's Chad Hedrick for me :)

2/26/2006 07:52:00 PM