Monday, October 22, 2007

She's 21?!?!


I am still unsure who this Kim Kardashian chick is or what she does (anyone want to enlighten me?). What exactly is she famous for? I don’t think she’s all that pretty and JFC, she has the most disgustingly obscene ass I’ve seen on a slim woman. WTF did she put in there, a small child?

Anywho, what I can’t believe is she just turned 21. That has to be a joke, right? This girl—and I’m not trying to be mean or anything (who am I kidding? LOL)—looks like she’s in her late late 20’s. She also looks like a dude in drag.

Am I the only confused one here?

UPDATE: Editing to add some Kardashian Humongous Ass pics for Karamia. Take a deep breath and go here and here.

Labels: ,


15 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, she could smuggle people back there. I can't believe that the picture of her in those black pants is real. she padded that thing.

10/22/2007 01:37:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

her dad was one of oj simpson's lawyers.

10/22/2007 02:06:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she also had a sex tape with ray-j.

10/22/2007 02:07:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

am i missing something here


who the hell is 'ray-j'?

10/22/2007 02:24:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Paris Hilton-aspiring celebutard famous for nothing more than partying and dating semi-famous men while looking as slutty as possible, but trying like hell to parlay that into something that will make her rich.

21?! Holy cow! Karamia is right, she looks like she's been around the block a couple times. I guess she got started early....

10/22/2007 02:48:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Ray-J oh good jesus LOL LOL LOL

No clue. Some rapper I would guess? No normal person would answer to such a name.

10/22/2007 03:31:00 PM  

Blogger Chipper said...

OMG, this is too funny...just last night I saw her tv program--Keeping Up With the Kardashians (On E!) and it made me ask the exact same thing--who is this chick? I agree with you...definitely late 20's or early 30's--she looks as though she's lived a HARD life.

10/22/2007 05:05:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Dreamer, but that's the thing, is this woman even a celebrity? I Googled her and still have no idea why she's famous. Sure that ass should be in a freak show but I didn't see anything about a circus in the posts I found on her *confused* LOL

10/22/2007 05:41:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim Kardashian
Bio
Kim Kardashian is Paris Hilton's former BFF. But a sex tape has made her a star all her own now.

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/stars/kim-kardashian.html

Paris Hilton's bff and a sex tape?ROTFL Sounds like pure class to me.

10/22/2007 06:11:00 PM  

Blogger ValVega said...

Midas,

is her ass fake? I mean, she got THAT through surgery? Who would pay to get such a thing? Jesus, people are nuts.

Iz, that's what she's famous for, a sex tape and paris hilton? This world is coming to an end.

10/23/2007 08:54:00 AM  

Blogger Shosh said...

I think people will do just about everything lately.

I saw this catalog and it actually sells buttocks enhancement pads. Seriously!

10/23/2007 10:32:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why are we all wasting our time with jobs and such when we could just get some surgery and make a sex tape and become rich and famous?
I am sure this poor girl is pure class.
I think those catalogs with the little bike shorts with the butt pads are hilarious! who wears those?

10/23/2007 11:26:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

You think she's pretty?

Gad, woman, your poor eyes..

10/24/2007 12:50:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On thesuperficial.com, it says that she celebrated her 27th birthday.. I have a hard time believing she is only 21.

10/24/2007 01:10:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no idea who this woman is or why she is famous. But I did see a blurb about her in a tabloid magazine with her birthday pics and she is actually 27, not 21.

I agree with everyone else, her ass looks fake. She looks like she has had butt implants.
I feel sorry for her...I look at her picture and wonder: Can she even do it doggystyle?? There is no way anyone can make in when they have to get past all that!!!

10/24/2007 11:29:00 PM