Thursday, February 14, 2008

"The Host is even better than Eclipse."

Just saw this at Stephenie Meyer’s website, posted by Seth the Clown:


Stephenie was given permission by the publishing company to post an excerpt from The Host. Click here to read the excerpt. About a month before The Host comes out, I will write my highly-anticipated review for everyone to read. But, for now, let me just say that, in my humble, webmaster-y opinion, The Host is even better than Eclipse (my favorite of the first three of the Twilight series). Read the excerpt, and I’m guessing that you’ll want to pre-order The Host like I did.


Oh please, jeezuz! Let this be the truth and nothing but the truth so help me Xenu and his Galactic Confederacy. Let it be that Seth isn’t just “playing around” and The Host really IS muchos better than that craptastic-attempt-to-please-wolfboy’s-fans-by-making-Bella-too-stupid-to-live Eclipse. Oh, please please pleeeeeaeaaase!

Labels: , ,


6 comment(s):

Blogger Shosh said...

I really hope so coz I wanted to strangle Bella last time.

blog too

2/14/2008 09:48:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

Well, it can't possibly be worse than Eclipse, right? And I like Jacob -- at least more than I like Edward or Bella.

2/14/2008 09:52:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

I'm with you on this Harlot. Absolutely HATED Eclipse.

2/14/2008 10:09:00 PM  

Blogger Mallie said...

oh please please please please please. No more nonsense. Eclipse had its good points.. but oh god did it have its bad ones. *shudders* darn you Jacob.

Well, she's got the prologue and chapter 4 up on her website to be read, and they're really interesting! it looks promising, to be sure!

2/15/2008 12:03:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

I think we should have this for May BBC. *g*

2/16/2008 07:59:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

The book is written in first person. I keep thinking it's still Bella who is talking....

2/16/2008 10:54:00 PM