Thursday, February 7, 2008

Breaking dawn


Fellow Edward Cullen 4ever & evah fanclub members, rejoice rejoice! Breaking Dawn, Book Four in Stephenie Meyer’s “Twilight” series, will be available at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, August 2. Despite the fact I almost chunked my copy of Eclipse into boiling bubotuber pus, gotta admit I’m still gaga over this news. :P The cover will be revealed this summer but in the meantime you can already pre-order your copy and obsess whether Edward will finally realize he’s being a dumdum and leave that stupid Bella and be with his Harlot. *wink*

P.S. Do not fret, die hard SM fangirls. If you think August is too far a wait, The Host—a scifi novel deemed as her first book for adults—will be out this May 6.


Related:

Labels: , , ,


21 comment(s):

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

I guess Edward will marry Bella and she'll be a vampire and Jacob will meet a nice wolfgirl and they will all live happily ever after. I can't wait.

Do you think any of the Cullens will die?

2/07/2008 02:40:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

Do you think any of the Cullens will die?

No.

Someone needs to read The Host and tell me if it's worth picking up...

And Breaking Dawn... well, here's hoping it's better than Eclipse.

2/07/2008 02:51:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

If someone's going to die, i pick Rosalie. :/

Re: Someone needs to read The Host and tell me if it's worth picking up...

Aha. Trollop's wish is for it to be our May BBC selection. :P

2/07/2008 03:30:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

I did see somewhere that the movie of Twilight is due out on 2 December.

2/07/2008 03:50:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

Whoops, make that December 12 - first post of the day....obviously not awake yet!

2/07/2008 03:57:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

GAH Marg! Dec 2??? 2008? Where? I mean did they cast Wolf Boy already and the rest of the Cullens???

2/07/2008 03:59:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Eheh. Okay didn't see that second comment (well it wasn't there when i was commenting :S).

Let's do this again:

GAH Marg! Dec 12??? 2008???

2/07/2008 04:01:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

If someone's going to die, i pick Rosalie.

I pick Alice. Or Edward.

But then Bella will be all verklempt and I'm not sure the series could stand another book of her depression. And Meyer apparently likes happy endings, whatever that means, so chances are B/E will be together forever and ever, one way or another, and Jacob will imprint on some poor girl who has no choice in the matter but to love him back. But that's okay, because they will all live HEA.

2/07/2008 04:09:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOh, even though I hated the last book, I can't wait for the new book! I think a cooler-than-Bella vampire girl will come along and turn wonderful Edward's head, and TSTL Bella will go on with her life with Jacob.
My jury is still out on whether I will read her new one. Sounds a bit strange.

2/07/2008 04:15:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

December 12 is a tentative date.

I am very glad to hear Breaking Dawn is going to be released this year. I thought since they are releasing The Host we have to wait till next year to read another Twilight book. Whew.

2/07/2008 08:55:00 PM  

Blogger Mallie said...

I'm really looking forward to the book! Not so much to the movie but apparently there are going to be a whole heap of announcements about the casting this weekend. I wouldn't be surprised if we hear about Charlie, Jacob, James, Laurent, Victoria and a few others being cast this weekend.

With Breaking Dawn, I honestly think its inevitable that we get our Happily Ever After ending for Edward and Bella, and that Jacob finally imprints on some nice girl and also lives happily ever after. I really can't wait.

Heheh and I just got a job at a bookstore, so I can earn a decent wage while I'm at Uni.. but that means that I can get the Host, and Breaking Dawn early, which I'm really excited about :D

2/09/2008 04:05:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Mallie, yay on your new job! I always check SM's site and i'm subscribed to her feed (is that the right term?) but this week is just crazy for me living in the hospital barely sleeping and all. We're lucky to have dear readers who give us updates. :D

2/09/2008 08:50:00 AM  

Blogger ValVega said...

*yawn*

2/09/2008 01:31:00 PM  

Blogger Cassie said...

I have to say that I am very excited about this last book coming out.

Now for the Host I don't know....not really a sci fi person....

2/09/2008 03:10:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

I'm not a sci-fi person either but I know that as an author she unquestionably has the ability to draw me into her writing so I will give The Host a go...but I'll be getting it from the library.

2/09/2008 04:45:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Re: I'm not a sci-fi person either but I know that as an author she unquestionably has the ability to draw me into her writing so I will give The Host a go...

Same here. I really hated ECLIPSE yet i finished it in one sitting lol. Something in SM's writing that keeps me reading and draws me in.

2/09/2008 08:02:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

I'm really looking forward to reading this book. This is the last one right? But what about that version written from Edward's point of view?

2/10/2008 03:43:00 AM  

Blogger Duvy said...

Aw, you mean it's not going to be called Apocalypse like I thought? :P

2/11/2008 03:00:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I started reading The Host today =) It was pretty good and I wanted to keep reading except I had to give it back to the guy. He owned a bookstore so he gets these reading copies that are sent in advance. I cant wait until both books come out.

2/11/2008 03:04:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Duvy... :P

Gabrielle, you unfair heathen! Please let us know if it's good. You promise? Good. Heh. Well, we're all counting on you. :D

2/11/2008 09:08:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, you'll probably read it before me! The evil man took the book off me because he had to leave =(

But from what I read it seemed good. Though it's supposed to be for adults it seemed too much like Twilight. It's in first person so I couldnt help but think Bella was reading it =S

2/11/2008 04:02:00 PM