Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hello, boys, I have pussy feet


The last two VDs I posted how Singles Awareness Day gets my knickers in a twist—and not in a good way. This year, with a box of ChocNut from my little brother (he’s 17 now with tons of GFs yet he still gives me chocolates *big smile*) and 4 jars of Nutella from my recurrent ex, quite constant BF of the last 3 years, I’m so full of delicious goodness mm mmmm I’ve decided not to have a VD rant; instead, I’m going to give you something to ogle. *g*

You guys know about my lurve for sex toys (like here and here and here and then here and here), most of them for girls. I just realized, I’ve yet to feature something for the boys. (For shame; so sorry, my darling boys...) Nah, I’m not talking about blow-up dolls.** Nope. Gents—and ladies—I present to you, the Pussy Foot...







The SiFeet Pussy Foot is the ultimate fantasy sex toy for foot fetishists. This size 6, 100% silicone foot is cast in pure silicone from a real life actual, beautiful female foot.

The feature that makes the Pussy Foot even better than an actual foot is the pussy located on the sole of the foot. You can passionately fuck the foot in a way you’ve never been able to before. It is the perfect combination of foot and vagina.


I’m not Trollop the Foot Fetishist, but jeezuz, have you seen anything like that?!? It looks like a crossbreed between a diabetic foot with an ulcer wound and a poor woman who stepped on a humongous nail. (She definitely needs a tetanus shot. :/)

Actually, if you ask me, I think this... um, thing, is a loonytrap. Ya know, you order it and—BAM! Dudes in lab coats with butterfly nets and syringes show up at your house and lock you in before you go on a killing rampage! (DUN-DUN-DUN!!!) Er, *ahem* just saying: Beware, pervy heathens.

Wonder what would be the male equivalent of this. A washboard abs torso with a big cock in the middle you can cuddle? Hmmm, wocha think? And would you buy it? Hee. C’mon, admit it. :P

**I have a friend who once told me, and I quote: “When you buy a sex doll, never be tempted to blow it up the whole way, because if you do the vagina will pop out and it’s an absolute bastard to get back in.” LOL Until this day I’ve no idea why he imparted this piece of gem with me but I swear on Trollop’s wooden dildo I don’t have—and don’t fantasize of having!—a blow-up doll. With that said, if you learn nothing else from TBB, take that fact to the grave. *wink*

Labels: , , , ,


24 comment(s):

Blogger Sarah McCarty said...

I knew better than to take the jump. I swear I did, but it was like a compulsion. I couldn't help myself. I went forth and now… MY EYES!!!! MY EYES. LOL!

*shudder* I may never be able to write a love scene again.

2/14/2008 07:36:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohgawd I second what Sarah said: MY EYES MY EYES!!!!!

That is some freaky shit. LOL!

2/14/2008 07:49:00 AM  

Blogger Marg said...

OH my GOD......


I just looked at that 5 minutes before I got to bed. I am going to have nightmares...and it is all your fault!!!!

2/14/2008 08:51:00 AM  

Blogger Carrie said...

I should have known! I saw the title, saw the pic, and thought to myself "No...nobody would make that." But they did! How freaked out would you be if you were dating a new guy and found that in his bedroom? I'd be worried he'd try to do it to me and there would have to be an embarrassing discussion about said act. *g*

Carrie

2/14/2008 09:09:00 AM  

Blogger Shosh said...

OMG, it's like a woody from Evil Dead. I'm sitting afraid of getting a splinter in my vajayjay. That is one scary toy....the feet though...hmm, would make for a nice VD gift.

2/14/2008 09:43:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.M.G.

And it says it costs $150!

2/14/2008 11:20:00 AM  

Blogger Petra said...

Oh yukk! I wouldn't even touch that thing! I have a bad feeling it might attach itself to my arm!

2/14/2008 04:13:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Harlot luv. Women's feet is an important part of sexual attraction and general aesthetic pleasure. Unattractive feet can be a major turn off. However I don't live and breathe feet. Still wow, is pussy foot cool or what? Disturbing perhaps but I like it in a Max Ernst kind of way.

One thing that I don't fully get, if anyone cares to enlighten me is the desire to actually FUCK the foot?

Anyway, if you are not into it, perhaps consider it as a VD or Christmas or birthday present for your favorite foot pervert?

2/14/2008 05:47:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy crap.

2/14/2008 06:39:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

$105 dollars?!? Didn't notice that.

I guess that's cheaper than buying a disembodied foot from the alley behind some funeral parlor and then taking a drill to it. :/

2/14/2008 07:13:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I feel a little queasy after seeing that thing. I agree it's got to be a "loonytrap". If not, it definetly should be.

2/14/2008 07:51:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I guess that's cheaper than buying a disembodied foot from the alley behind some funeral parlor and then taking a drill to it"

Ha! And a lot more sanitary.

o.O

2/14/2008 08:10:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG.

2/14/2008 09:46:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How to properly use SiFeet Pussy Foot:

Step 1) Locate deserving friend.
Step 2) Hide Pussy Foot somewhere in friend's home where they won't find it.
Step 3) At some point when their mother/wife/girlfriend is around, make sure it's "accidentally discovered".
Step 4) Bring it to everyone's attention.
Step 5) Enjoy the fireworks.
Step 6) Repeat.

2/16/2008 03:31:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Yhancik, after all that instructions, am I supposed to just take your word for it? *g*

2/16/2008 08:03:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

HARLOT!! This is one of the most repulsive things I have ever seen in my life!

So appropriate. My word verification is yuklo.

2/16/2008 10:37:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't knock it 'til you try it.

2/16/2008 10:48:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Anonymous, what is there to try? Hump rotting severed limbs?

2/16/2008 11:20:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holycrap O.O

That's disgusting!

2/17/2008 02:12:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Re: what is there to try? Hump rotting severed limbs?

Oh LOL. This toy can be one of those novelty ones you'll buy but won't use. Um, unless your secret desire is really to slash women's soles and do the unmentionable. :/

2/18/2008 02:04:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Archiebald, why indeed. Let us know if you ever find out. :P

2/20/2008 06:35:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dearest Harlot, make no mistake, EVERYTHING is better with a vagina on it. But let's theorize! Why is the pussy foot the "perfect combination of foot and vagina"? Why is this combination "perfect"? Why must a vagina go on a foot and not, say, a forearm? Perhaps the answer comes in the familiar adage: a cigar is not always a cigar, a foot is not always a foot. We need Freud!

2/21/2008 01:05:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey all,
Im a Foot Fetishist and have to say someone misunderstood how we do sex with feet lol. This toy even make me say my eyes my eyes... i think the shock was even harder for me cause i love sexy feet but seeing this ...thing makes me nearly cry. If this toy only was without that freaky pussylike hole it would be perfect for some of us...specially the ones without a girl. But that comes out when a creator has no idea of the people he is creating for. First time i saw this i thought it is a joke then i recognised its not -.-
foot(job) sex = rubbing cock at soles/toes
foot fuck = putting feet into ass/pussy
and NOT to put a penis into... cant even write it OMFG

5/21/2008 10:53:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not fade away, Pussy Foot... NOT FADE AWAY!!

8/17/2008 02:54:00 AM