Monday, January 22, 2007

Holy cow, Batman! 250,000!

Can you believe our little blog just got its 250,000th reader? And only after a year and two months since we started our stat counter! *gasp* YAYAYAYAY! HURRAH!!!

Oh, happy day! After starting with less than 20 readers (lord knows who those poor souls were) to now getting around 800 visitors a day... to Trollop moving to that vile uber vile place called Madrid... to the two weeks we actually fucking LOST OUR BLOG (what a fat bitch!!!).

Brad Pitt is getting ugly *weeps* and Beckham has BFF’d a sociopathic midget with a god complex—of all people for fuck’s sakes. Still, we have a lot of reasons to do the conga with tequila and Raoul. Yep. *g* After having December off, our BBC is back, and with it comes a FANTABULOUS book. (Are you guys reading Twilight? ’Cause, ya know, we’re counting on you to participate. :P) We also have to mention some of our lovely lurkers who are finally coming out of the closet—oh JOY! :D

Actually, *blush* what we’re really trying to say is: THANK YOU, our wonderful, lovely, bee-yoo-tiful readers, from the bottom of our wicked little hearts, for visiting every day and posting your thoughts and comments. It humbles us that, despite the fact that we’re crazy heathens, you really, really like us. We lurve y’all! *sniff* (Except for those thieves who fucking steal our stuff/ideas without linking or even mentioning us. *GRRR* We know who you are, fuckers.)

Now for our little tradition, here’s a little feast for everybody. Enjoy...



“I’m a perv and I wanna see more!” LOL Kidding, boys and girls who like girls. ;P





Oh, more more more!!! Don’t you just lurve his... er... blue trunks? Tee hee.

For those of you who still haven’t posted on our delurking thread, what the hell are you waiting for? Go on... ;)

Labels: , ,


19 comment(s):

Blogger Ladybug said...

OMG. LOVE the eye candy!!!

Congrats BBs, but I think you deserve more. Here's to triple of that number next year. Cheers!

1/22/2007 02:26:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anybody know the song "I Want Candy" from the 80's? I just realized it's talking about *eye* candy :D Can't sit still when it's playing.

Salute, Bitches! Keep it coming :P

1/22/2007 03:26:00 PM  

Blogger Girlie said...

Wow! Congrats Bitches Dou!

Love the eye candy. Even Yossi wants to keep looking at the girl. He's screaming "I want the girl!"
LOL. 30 months with great taste!

1/22/2007 03:34:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Kudos Bitches. Yours is a wonderful blog that's why everyone keeps coming back. :)

1/22/2007 03:46:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats girls :) Love the eye candy, even the girl pics. lol. I always visit every day looking forward to your posts. Keep up the good work!

Olly

1/22/2007 03:56:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Congrats Trollop and Harlot! No surprise there, such an awesome blog!

1/22/2007 04:52:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Oh and thanks for the eye candy ladies! Loved it! :D

1/22/2007 04:53:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Congrats Bitches!

I always recommend your blog to my friends. You girls are amazing and I love your eye candy. LOL.

1/22/2007 05:09:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

Well done BBs. I am soooo glad I found this blog. You girls are the BEST.

Keep on bitchin!

1/22/2007 06:18:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Harlot and Trollop!

1/22/2007 06:35:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Great job BBs. This is one of my favorite places in the web. There's an undeniable aura of happiness and fun in this blog that you feel it too. Gosh, am I talking weird? I can't explain it. LOL. In any case I finished Twilight and.... I loved it!

1/22/2007 07:19:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats girls! And thank you for the eye candy. :P

1/22/2007 07:33:00 PM  

Blogger Jolie said...

Congrats ladies. I'm with Aggie, that number should have been doubled. Love the eye candy!

1/23/2007 04:34:00 AM  

Blogger Natalie said...

Congrats Harlot and Trollop, the numbers are unquestionably deserved and the eye candy always makes my day so much sweeter!! As for Twilight I ordered it before Christmas and I am STILL waiting on it arriving in Cape Town! Damn book shopping here sucks!!

1/23/2007 07:02:00 AM  

Blogger Rachel said...

Congrats Trollop and Harlot, but you girls should have gotten more than 250,000!

1/23/2007 01:40:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Ladies I miss coming here everyday!!!
You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/23/2007 03:11:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Congrats Harlot and Trollop! You two ROCK!!! Thanks for the eye candy, it made my very boring afternoon. :D

1/23/2007 07:06:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congradulations ladies! I am so happy I found you and could be part of the 250,000!

1/24/2007 10:11:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... love the eye candy!
Congrats girls!

1/25/2007 09:36:00 AM