Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Most fuckable athletes of 2006

*Gasp* I almost missed it??? And I’m supposed to be a huge fan of hunkalicious sports studmuffins! Oh, the shame, the shame...

For those of you like me who had been busy this past week (I blame Christmas!), Sports Illustrated has already released their list of the Top 20 Best Looking Athletes of 2006. It has the usual faces: Becks, Slater, Brady, but there are also new prospects I wasn’t aware of and I gotta say, they’re considerably shag-worthy. *g*


Jason Taylor - Football




Marat Safin - Tennis





Andy Roddick - Tennis



Matt Leinart - Football



Jeremy Bloom - Skiing



Jesse Palmer - Football



Tom Brady - Football



Fredrik Ljungberg - Soccer





David Beckham - Soccer





Kelly Slater - Surfing





Oh my... what I would give to get my hands on Kelly... *sigh* Er, *ahem* to see the complete list, click here. Go on, check it out, you’ll be back here in no time LOL. I bet the pics there were either chosen by a blind idiot, a man-hater or a sicko who gets turned on by Planet of the Apes. :/

Anyway, do you agree with SI’s list? Who do you think should have been included and/or excluded?


Related:

Labels:


51 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt. *sigh*

I don't know who this Kelly Slater is but he is HOOOTTTT!!!

Thanks Harlot! I'm now using Fredrik as my wallpaper, lol. ;P

Olly

12/27/2006 11:28:00 AM  

Blogger Nikky said...

I gotta learn how to play tennis, that's all there is to it... *sigh*

Thanks Bitches, great eye candy today!!

12/27/2006 01:58:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Goodness, who are these tennis hunks? Swoon...

12/27/2006 02:30:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Jeremy Bloom is so hot! Didn't he win the gold last winter Olympics?

Love the eye candy! Thank you BBs. This is great after Christmas gift goodies! :D

12/27/2006 02:48:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, that is a hell of a New Year's present you just gave us. I'm still trying to catch my breath. I wonder if SI will be sending this issue out and if so why hasn't DH gotten it yet? He's probably hiding it. Errr!

My favorites!
Fredrik and his tattoo *sigh*
Kelly Slater, WOW. I love surfers.
Jason Taylor, I may have to look into him a bit more, he's definitely a hottie that is NOT getting enough TV time.

I do think Tom Brady is a hottie but is he wearing a black velvet jacket in the picture on SI's page? That's a bit of a turn off.

As for any missing, Tiki and Rande Barber who play football are both hot. They should be on that list!

Ann

12/27/2006 02:57:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Didn't Matt Leinhart just had a baby with her girlfriend?

Who is this Kelly Slater? I didn't know the surfing world is hiding a greek god! Talk about "shag-worthy"! LOL

12/27/2006 02:59:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

I agree with Ale. Harlot, I'm glad you replaced the pics from SI. Some of those are bad. Did you see Beckham and Matt? Those are badly taken pics!

I think Cannavaro should have been included. I saw Zidane was there. Cannavaro is hotter if you ask me.

Thanks BBs! Loooooooooovve the pics! :D

12/27/2006 03:01:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Yes, where are the footballers? Michael Owen? Luca Toni?

12/27/2006 03:04:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Oh my...Kelly Slater, come to mama. :P Harlot, I'm glad the pics are clickable! :D Now I can steal the pics. LOL! I love that Fredrik wallpaper and Beckham's too.

Matt is just a hottie. Too bad he's taken. Oh yeah, all of them are already taken! Aah!!!

12/27/2006 03:18:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Yes, where is Canna in the list? What about Bode? I know he didn't win anything last Olympics but he is still a hottie.

12/27/2006 03:20:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Oh wow... this is like raining men! I don't know half of these athletes but I think I should start watching the sports channel more. My god, those bodies!

Thanks Harlot! I'm definitely sporting a huge smile now. :D

12/27/2006 04:56:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Niiiice!

Now I need my inhaler!!!

12/27/2006 05:13:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

WOW! Harlot, you definitely know how to take someone's breath. I know I should feel a bit embarrassed that while my children are playing near me, I am drooling on these half-naked eye candy pics. Thank goodness the hubby is not here... or maybe he should be here so I could attack him! LOL. Thanks Harlot!

12/27/2006 05:21:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

OMG, the pics are BIG! Heheh.

Fredrik is such a hottie! Sigh.

12/27/2006 05:23:00 PM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

Jesse Palmer is looking good. Is he still with that girl from The Bachelor? Not that I'd be surprised if they're not together anymore. I think every couple The Bachelor or Bachelorette had produced split up!

Love Matt! And Fredrik and Marat Safin. Yum yum yum... ;P

12/27/2006 05:37:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

OMG! OMG! Harlot, I want more Andy Roddick and Matt Leinart please!

Thank you so much. I love the pics!!!!

12/27/2006 05:46:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Vanessa, I think Trista and Ryan are still together.

12/27/2006 05:49:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

WOW. I've never heard of some of these athletes but they are all hunkalicious indeed! My favorite is Fredrik and his tattoo. Matt Leinart is very hot but he is waaaaaay too young for me. Andy Rodick too, not that I don't appreciate their very drool-worthy photos mind you. ;P

I don't watch hockey but that Jose Theodore is hot. I can only hope he still has all his teeth. LOL! Thanks Harlot!!

12/27/2006 06:16:00 PM  

Blogger knife wielding bitch said...

ok! i've got to stop drooling... and start typing.. don't know what to say though my mind just went black.... a night with Matt or Andy and I'm ready to die! LMAO Thanks Harlot! btw, how's Trollop?

12/27/2006 07:52:00 PM  

Blogger knife wielding bitch said...

ohh.. i meant blank! LOL

12/27/2006 07:53:00 PM  

Blogger GS said...

No complaints....no words...I'm droolin...

12/27/2006 08:36:00 PM  

Blogger The Periodic Englishman said...

The last time I came here, Harlot, you were busily bothering Santa with a starkly unrealistic wish list. I detected madness, and said so. I laughed. You laughed. The world laughed with us. And, unless I am very much mistaken, you fell critically in love with me - according to the inner workings of my head. So I left feeling pretty good about both myself and, crucially, stuff.

This time, however, I just feel shit about myself. Why oh why would you post these shiny man hunks with their disgracefully well-toned manlinesses? How in the name of Mother Mary are we mere mortal men expected to pull when women expect us to look like THAT?

Man alive, what a total downer. Shame on you.

Kind regards etc...

12/28/2006 01:15:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

AJ,

Trollop's still a pain. Honestly, she'll be the death of me. :/ She's on a break from school. Her perv BF came from DR to be with her and they're now spending the past couple of days in sin LOL. Seriously, am happy for her. She's happy. :) They're in Barcelona right now and going to Granada soon before going back to fucking Madrid if i'm not mistaken. She said Granada is supposed to be the purrtiest place in Spain and promised to take me there when i come visit next year. ;) Oh, i can't wait!

12/28/2006 04:33:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Periodic Englishman,

I don't know why i keep doing this. *sniff* It's a compulsion, an addiction if you will--I can't help it! Ah, wicked oh me.. what have i been thinking?! I should have considered you mere mortal men's feelings and your realistic ways of wanting and drooling over giraffe-like models with fake breasts!

12/28/2006 04:38:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

My my my... I feel like a kid who entered a candy store full of very delectable goodies. I particularly want a Fredrik coated in chocolate and a Kelly with cream.

BBs, you sure know how to give wonderful gifts. Thanks! :P

12/28/2006 07:45:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harlot, this is awesome. I'm trying not to swoon here. Damn, what it would be like to be a girlfriend of one of these hotties. Oh Matt... sigh... I wouldn't let him out of bed! LOL

12/28/2006 09:36:00 AM  

Blogger The Periodic Englishman said...

Damn. You've got me there.

12/28/2006 11:01:00 AM  

Blogger Polly King said...

"I should have considered you mere mortal men's feelings and your realistic ways of wanting and drooling over giraffe-like models with fake breasts!"

Periodic Englishman, I don't think you will ever win over Harlot. ;P

Harlot, I see you added some more photos. Can you overdose with too much eye candy? Not that I'm complaining. I'd probably die smiling!

I didn't noticed him yesterday but Marat Safin, whoever he is, is very hot!

12/28/2006 11:26:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the best New Year present! :) Thanks Book Bitches.

~Andy~

12/28/2006 11:45:00 AM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

What is it with gorgeous men who have tattoos? *sigh* Lovely way to welcome the New Year! Thanks BBs! :D

12/28/2006 01:34:00 PM  

Blogger Nikky said...

Cannot thank you enough for adding the new pics of Marat Safin... he's definately on my "To Do" list now!!

12/28/2006 01:46:00 PM  

Blogger The Periodic Englishman said...

Polly King - you may just be right. There is only so much humiliation a man can take and I know when I'm beaten. I don't suppose you're looking for a slothful, work-shy guy, rapidly turning to flab?

Come to daddy.

12/28/2006 01:47:00 PM  

Blogger C Bradshaw said...

Good lord, who is Jason Taylor? He is gorgeous. And that smile! I know Matt and Brady, even Jesse of that stupid Bachelor show but him? What team is he playing for?

I can't stop looking at these pics! Even Roddick whom I don't find attractive at all is looking hot with his shirt off. I agree with Nikky about Marat Safin. He is totally shagable. LOL!

Thank you BBs for these wonderful images that will keep me warm till New Year's Eve!

12/28/2006 02:46:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Harlot, love the added photos! Marat Safin is hot-hot-hot! When did Tennis players become hotties anyway? Marat, Andy... oh man... I should learn tennis!

12/28/2006 02:57:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Harlot LOL, that is so true, down to the fake breasts!

Periodic Englishman, I agree with Polly. Kudos to you however for graciously conceding defeat when most men need a good whack on the head first.

12/28/2006 03:10:00 PM  

Blogger The Periodic Englishman said...

Petra - I agree with Polly, too. And you. And pretty much anyone and everyone, regardless of the subject under discussion at any given time. It just makes life more bearable.

This may not make me a paragon of moral virtue, to be sure, but it certainly makes me weak. And that's got to count for something.

12/28/2006 03:40:00 PM  

Blogger Polly King said...

Periodic Englishman, I might have considered your offer but unfortunately I'm taken. Petra here might take you on your irresistible offer. :P

12/28/2006 04:18:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Polly! LMAO. Sadly, I too am taken already. Very much so. I know for sure my hubby would appreciate me saying that. LOL!

12/28/2006 05:02:00 PM  

Blogger The Periodic Englishman said...

Hey. I'm taken as well, I'll have you both know. Jeez - what does a mendacious slob have to do to get a clandestine date round these parts? For pity's sake, have a heart.

That's it. I'm packing away my overhanging stomach, multiple chins and troubling impotence - and storming home. The sad thing for you is that you only have yourselves to blame for missing out on this golden opportunity.

The rest of you, please, form an orderly queue.

(bye-bye, sinner Harlot, there is evil on these pages)

12/28/2006 05:19:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

LOL! Easily scared of by women? :P And I thought we were having fun. No evil on these pages, just mischiefs. ;) Polly started it anyway!

12/28/2006 05:29:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh more pics! Yes, Marat Safin is hot!!!!

12/28/2006 06:07:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't we have a chat once about Marat Safin playing Shura if The Bronze Horseman was made into a movie? I'm having some sort of flashback as Marat, a sexy, large soldier. Hmm, could be just my imagination

12/28/2006 10:19:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Beautiful Bitches and lovely fellow readers, Happy Holidays :D

What hunky scenery to return to!

Mmm, MMmm, Jason Taylor is a defensive football player for the Miami Dolphins. I noticed his gorgeousness just a few days ago during a game. The scuttlebutt is that he recently divorced the sister of fellow player Zach Thomas.

Anyone agree that Fredrik Lunjhuberg would make a perfect Zsadist from LOVER AWAKENED ?

12/28/2006 10:42:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

BBs, you sure know how to make someone's day (or in my case, night, lol). I am a hockey girl and I'm glad to see Theodore in the list. He is hot! But where is Lindros? Or Mike Modano?

I would love me some Marat Safin! I only found out about this beautiful tennis player here, lol, browsing back at the Bronze Horseman discussion. That second pic of his, oh wow, delicious.

Jesse Palmer is hot! Look at that smile. And Jason Taylor! I didn't even know him and I watch football! Apparently he's a Dolphin - just googled. :P

Fredrik Ljungberg is such a hottie I am drooling! lol! Beckham is still gorgeous no matter what.

Thank you so much Harlot for all the pics and wallpaper I now have! lol :D

12/29/2006 05:27:00 AM  

Blogger Rachel said...

"Anyone agree that Fredrik Lunjhuberg would make a perfect Zsadist from LOVER AWAKENED ?"

Oh yes! He's perfect. *drool*

12/29/2006 05:31:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello book biches, this is Rachel's sister. :) She's staying with us this holiday.

I finally understand what is it about "that book bitches blog" my sister kept mentioning me. This is my first visit and all I can utter is: I should have visited a long time ago! Now I have a lot of catching up to do!!

Thank you beautiful Harlot. I'm a big fan of sports and these pictures are wonderful treats. Happy Holidays!

12/29/2006 05:44:00 AM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

More Marat pics!!!!! Oh what a good way to start the morning. :D Thanks Harlot!

12/29/2006 07:27:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Re: What is it with gorgeous men who have tattoos?

It's the thought of tracing that tattoo using your tongue. :P

Welcome Kirstin!

12/29/2006 12:34:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW. Very nice!!!

12/29/2006 08:29:00 PM  

Blogger Maria said...

You could kill a woman like this you realize....

That Fredrik, MY OH MY!

OK... I must go and take ice cold shower now.

WOW!

Thanks!
~M

12/30/2006 11:58:00 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...

Marat? Yes.
Andy? ummm....no.
Thanks for the eye candy though.

7/18/2007 11:22:00 PM