Friday, December 22, 2006

Give BOBs on Christmas day...

Most of you pervs (eheheh :P)—just kidding!—I really mean lovely, bee-yoo-ti-ful readers, *g* have seen this funny video already. But for those of you who haven’t:




Read the rest of my ode to BOB here: “Come fly with me, let’s fly, let’s fly away...” You might also want to read its sister article: “Are men afraid of vibrators? They shouldn’t be!” Very helpful/informative piece, I was told. *huge smile* (Why yes, I’m lazy so sorta reposting them LOL. Seriously, verra busy! Don’t know about you guys but I’m fucking swamped!!! In between meetings, I’m either stuck at uber horrific traffic, cramming shopping, or preparing something Christmasy! Aaaaaahh!!!)

P.S. Rebelheart, thanks again, gorgeous. YOU ROCK. One of the best Christmas gifts I’ve received. *sigh* I think I’m in love... *g*
P.P.S. I’ve set up a lot of goodies for everyone! *wink* Look out for them starting on the 26th. Till then! *smooches*

Labels: , , , ,


7 comment(s):

Blogger Polly King said...

Even if I've already seen it, this video is still hilarious! LOL

12/22/2006 04:17:00 PM  

Blogger Marg said...

I'd never seen this before, but it was pretty funny!

12/22/2006 05:43:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

Give BOBs on Christmas Day? LOL. Love this video, and the BOB article is one of my favorite posts!

12/22/2006 06:02:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

This is why I love this blog! I'm supposed to be doing a lot of things right now but I need a little break. Hahahaha!!!

12/23/2006 12:54:00 AM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

LOL! Love this video and post!

Harlot, what do you have in store for us? More hunks I hope. :p

12/23/2006 09:00:00 AM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

I showed this to a friend and she laughed her head off. She said now she knows what to give me for my birthday, lol.

12/26/2006 06:29:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK I think I need as BOB now. I don't own nor have I ever owned a BOB. My ex was my first and we were together for 8 years, we broke up in May but remained friends (with benefits) but he got a gf over a month ago and now I get none :(

12/29/2006 07:05:00 PM