Thursday, February 8, 2007

Clocks and buttons

I couldn’t fucking sleep last night (make that this morning as I usually sleep around 7 a.m.) so I fiddled with our template instead. Nothing biggie, fixed some rubbish here and there, and I made a new TBB button. Er, not really a “new” one, just sort of an upgraded version LOL. Actually, I made six! :D


tbbblue tbbred

tbbwhitebeige tbbpurplebutton

tbbbluebeige tbbredbutton


Oh, shut up! I’m no expert and I can’t Photoshop and with PowerPoint that’s the best I can do! *hmph* Of course, yes, yes, feel free to use them on your site. ;) Now, someone requested a “HOME” link on top of our sidebar so I added that as well. (What’s wrong with our button bellow that people can’t click it? :/) I also changed our wallpaper on our search page. Just type anything on the search box under our bitchin’ scrolling ticker and you’ll be able to see it; same illustrations of Trollop and moi, but now with red and purple. What d’ya think? Better? Hmm... Well, doesn’t matter. Trollop HATES all that red so I’m sticking with it, tee hee...

Did you notice our uber cutie Harry Potter countdown clocks? The first one is for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and then for the movie Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Aren’t they gorgeous? I wish they were bigger though, but that’s the biggest I can make them without fucking up our sidebar. Actually, those two weren’t my first choice. THIS is the clock I want:




A joint countdown clock for the book and the movie—so very pritti!!! *sigh* Unfortunately, the bloody thing won’t shrink properly to fit our fucking sidebar. *sniffles* Why why WHY can’t Leaky Cauldron make a vertical version, anyway?!?

Oh, well, you can use these clocks (one for the book, one for the movie, one for both at once) on your web page, blog or MySpace. Desktop and widget versions are also available. To get the codes, click here.

Now, are you guys reading The Time Traveler’s Wife for our BBC? *g*


Related:

Labels: ,


17 comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess people didn't see it (the Home link).

I like the first two buttons; I'll see if I can figure out how to put them on my sidebar (I am not any good when it comes to HTML and stuff).

2/08/2007 05:19:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the buttons! And the clocks! I like the combined version best, but that one for OoTP changes skins... maybe I should just get all of them, lol. Thanks Harlot.

2/08/2007 06:04:00 PM  

Blogger Ladybug said...

Very pretty indeed. Love the buttons! :)

2/08/2007 10:38:00 PM  

Blogger Rachel said...

The buttons look lovely. I like the fourth purple and red one the most.

Time Traveler's Wife is such a wonderful book BBs. Great pick.

2/08/2007 10:49:00 PM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Cute buttons. I'm getting the first one for my myspace. As for the clocks, LOVE them especially the joint countdown but the one for your desktop is not downloading!

2/09/2007 12:06:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Speaking of Deathly Hallows, anyone who pre-order it from Amazon? I have yet to pre-order HP on line but I don't think I will have the time to wait in line for the book and I need to have it as soon as possible. Pre-ordering is the best option for me (as of now) but I'm worried that I won't get the book on the 21st. I usually use the super-saving shipping but they usually arrive late... Ugh, all this waiting for book 7 is not good.

2/09/2007 12:20:00 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like #2 with the purple and red background. Very stylish.

2/10/2007 02:18:00 AM  

Blogger ... said...

Nice buttons. Do any of them make HP go away? :p

2/10/2007 12:20:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

I like the first two buttons. :) And thanks for the clock info!

2/10/2007 12:24:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Dance, you don't like Harry????

2/10/2007 12:24:00 PM  

Blogger ... said...

No. I don't hate HP with a fiery vengeance or anything rivaling some of the Jamie-hate *cough*, but I can't get into any of the books... and, well, HP seems to be everywhere right now... I should be thankful it's not being released on my birthday (07/07/07) :D .

2/10/2007 12:59:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

That's your birthday? :) Well a lot of people had hoped book 7 will be released on that date. I still think JK Rowling and Scolastic should have made it 07/07/07 - it's perfect! But I guess it's more reasonable to release the movie first not to mention more profitable since after seeing the movie, that would make fans more excited about HP7. Not that fans need more push to get it. LOL. ;)

2/10/2007 01:22:00 PM  

Blogger Danielle De Barbarac said...

The buttons are very pretty. The clocks, I think these are the best I've seen so far. Mugglenet made one as well but their clock is ugly. LOL.

2/10/2007 04:26:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You gals are truly NUTS about Harry. lol But thank you for the info!

Lindsey

2/10/2007 09:41:00 PM  

Blogger Jordis Juice said...

Love the buttons and the clocks! :D

2/10/2007 10:14:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice buttons BBs, and thanks for the info about the HP clocks! I've been meaning to get one for my desktop. :D

Olly

2/10/2007 10:38:00 PM  

Blogger Lollie Rose said...

The buttons are very lovely, and the clocks really nice - and about time too!

2/11/2007 12:25:00 AM