Saturday, July 7, 2007

Se7en

Did I tell you heathens I’m quarter Chinese? Yep. And for many Chinese, 7 is a verra unlucky number. What can I say, it’s associated with death (don’t tell Eva Longoria!). We prefer the number 8 because its Chinese word rhymes with “fortune,” “prosper” or “wealth.” (That’s why the Beijing Olympics will open next year at 8 p.m. on August 8, 2008—and I’ll be there, baby! :D) Nevertheless, the number 7 is considered good karma by many superstitious people. Probably because there are 7 seas, 7 wonders of the world, 7 colors of the freaking rainbow, 7 kinds of orgasms, as well as repeated references in the Bible.

Now, today is 07/07/07, and that won’t happen again evah!!!

Sheesh, fine—for a hundred years *rolls eyes*—but you’ll be dead by then, wontcha? (Told you about 7 and death. :/) So I say let’s celebrate like the 7 horny pervy dwarfs when a snowy wench came into their tavern! Bring out 7 bottles of tequila and the 7 yummy studmuffins who will serve our drinks with 7 tiny umbrellas! :P And as a contribution from The Book Bitches, I give you some of my favorite blog moments of 2007 (so far). *g*

Articles by moi, uber beautiful princess Harlot...
Articles by Trollop, the “devil’s seed”...
This “7-7-7 list” won’t be complete without my favorite eye candy...
Since I’m a most obliging Harlot, I’m throwing a bone for the boys, and something pretty for the lovely girls who like girls. Enjoy. ;)

Labels: ,


21 comment(s):

Blogger TTQ said...

Love your rantings on 7..funny shit.

7/07/2007 05:09:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI!!!

You have a great blog, I love it! I just found it:). I'm form Finland, Helsinki and I have my blog about this city and another blog about celebrities and news of the world, please feel free to visit them here

http://turistina.blogspot.com
http://celebsandnews.blogspot.com

I've just started to write so there isn't so much yet but more is coming... Have a nice summer there!!!

-Juha-

7/07/2007 05:31:00 PM  

Blogger Isabella said...

Harlot, LOL. I didn't know that about the number 7. I have always thought it's lucky. Now that I think about it, there is no concrete reason as to why I should consider 7 as lucky. I should prefer 8 instead. :P

7/07/2007 06:07:00 PM  

Blogger Bhetti said...

Seven kinds of orgasms?? DO tell. Google is not my friend at the moment.

Ah, but good times you have given us readers though.

7/07/2007 08:45:00 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...

7/7/07 is also my baby sister's birthday. So it's lucky for her. Anyway, something for everyone in this post. lol!

7/07/2007 11:02:00 PM  

Blogger Mailyn said...

I forgot all about this! I kept thinking of something cool to do on this day and then I completely forgot. LOL.

Oh and jealous you get to go to the Olympics!!! :-(

7/07/2007 11:51:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

TTQ, Incognito, welcome. :)


B,
From g-spot orgasms to vaginal to breasts to simultaneous to multiple to continuous to it's different variations... Ah, i think that's another long post. ;)


Aggie,
Happy birthday to your baby sister. :D


Mailyn,
Yep, going to see the Beijing Olympics. :D It's not like i have a choice LOL, because my dad wants to go so...

7/08/2007 05:07:00 AM  

Blogger nita said...

HUH? I always thought the unlucky number for Chinese people was 4. 0.o

LOL ok ok. So guess how many babies will be born in China next year on 8/8/08? More than was born in the year 2000?? lol

And I'm jealous *pout* I so wanna go Beijing for Olympics.

7/08/2007 05:11:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Babz, 4 is unlucky. You can't have 4 steps at home and stuff like that. LOL Chinese stuff.. *long suffering sigh*

Don't worry, gorgeous. I'll share with you guys the things i'll see and experience there, heh. :P Hopefully that includes some uber hot guy... :/

7/08/2007 05:48:00 AM  

Blogger nita said...

Harlot, I dunno if you've ever been to China, but lemme just say.. There are no hot guys in China. No really. NONE.

7/08/2007 07:04:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

But Babz, it's the Olympics. There will be TONS of foreigners in China! I can choose from my favorites: Italians, Greek gods, Italians, Latinos, British, Italians, Australians, Scots... muchos better if i'll meet some athletes! Oh man, really, it's like the whole world ripe for my harloty picking in one little city!!! :D

7/08/2007 07:35:00 AM  

Blogger nita said...

Oh my word how could I be so stupid. Damn you Harlot DAMN YOU. If you see any hot Greeks send them my way. Shouldn't be too diff as majority of them are hot anyways. Seriousyly, what do Mama Greeks feed their sons?

I'm going to London this Dec for a month, so I'll be taking a stroll to Paris (hopefully), Amsterdam (definitely, my bf's doing), and Scotland (bf actually balked at the idea). So yay! I should buy one of those caps with little fans on it - facing the front, and aim at many -a kilted Scot. Do you think I'd get arrested?

Try to control yourself in Beijing, Harlot. They do not condone stalking there, and I hear Chinese prison isnae verra pleasant XD

7/08/2007 08:35:00 AM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Babz, i know! What is it about those Greeks? Is it because they are descendant from the gods? :/

You damn me when you're the one who's going to harass hotties in Paris and London and Amsterdam and Scotland! Now, i'm jealous!

I promise to do my damnedest to stalk beefcakes in Olympics as long as you promise to send us pics of (un)kilted gorgeous Scots. Deal? ;P

7/08/2007 09:52:00 AM  

Blogger nita said...

Well, not all British men looks like Daniel Craig, not all French men looks like Oliver Martinez, not all Scots looks like Gerry Butler (I cannot think of a Dutch hunk). In reality they're all a bit pale and reddish and bit greasy lol. And that opinion came from a friend that loves the pale, red and greasy type! Uh, saying that makes me think of Jamie. I have just read the infamous belt-ass scene. He was turned on? (wtf?)

It's gonna be very weird taking pics of hunky strangers, but I shall prevail. For you I will, Harlot. My bf is so gonna put on his bitchy face throughout the holiday ;D As if I care!

7/08/2007 10:27:00 AM  

Blogger Vanessa said...

7 kinds of orgasms? I've always thought 7 is lucky, and 07/07/07 is triple 7. That can't be bad. lol

7/08/2007 11:07:00 AM  

Blogger Lily Moon said...

Harlot! Lol. And I'm jealous about the Olympics! You will actually be able to watch the games live! Man, how cool is that?!

7/08/2007 01:28:00 PM  

Blogger Petra said...

Bone for the boys? LOL! There is something for everyone in here :P

7/08/2007 04:00:00 PM  

Blogger Menchie said...

Blogger just ate my comment.

First, God, I'd kill to be in Beijing for the Olympics.

Second, I re-read your review on TSG. Sort of confused though. T&A ended when they had several kids already and Tatia was pregnant. Is TSG set within the timeline of T&A or after?

I HATE not having TSG yet. Freaking bookstore does not have it and it's been months since I asked. Grrrrr!

7/08/2007 09:45:00 PM  

Blogger Harlot said...

Menchie, TSG continues T&A, the period of Shura's return, with little Anthony. Don't let T&A's epilogue confuse you (though i did love that epilogue after reading T&A ;)). TSG tells the story that T&A only skimmed over, oh so briefly, in the epilogue.

I am so glad you loved PS. Anyway, let me know when you read it already!

7/09/2007 03:49:00 AM  

Blogger Jolie said...

LOL, that's funny. I would love to be in Beijing for the Olympics. I saw they altered the medals and made it Chinese-y, with Chinese writing and things like jade.

7/09/2007 02:51:00 PM  

Blogger Lorelei said...

I emailed this post to a colleague and told him to read the list. Afterwards he said 'I don't know what you're implying Lorelei, but I don't have a bush'. He likes the articles by the way. lol

7/10/2007 02:47:00 AM